Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

secrethush

Chatty Member
@secrethush where do you find these hidden gems? 😂

The Stones vatican archives 😎

Yeah, if he’s not happy then that’s his problem he needs to fix.

In the pics of him and her together he looks more than happy and i still have no clue what’s really gone on- coco can you confirm or deny these rumours?

ON is still active af on social media out of the blue, including uploading the new fb pic after having the same one for 3 years.. so something is up, or she reads us me slagging her off. 😂

Either way, my holes will always be open for you Johnathan Stones. Central Defender of my pussy and heart.
FD5194FC-DA69-4CB3-9AE8-225C5D1ED7F8.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Blue pumpkin

VIP Member
I suppose they have to be civil for the child's sake but I'd guess Millie would take him back tomorrow if he asked.

I know I would 😅

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I'd like to know how he takes his tea or coffee, so that I can prepare for being his wife.

I'd also like to know if he's going to steal the duvet covers at night

• Haha

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
Aw I'm actually a bit sad if the relationship is shit. Would rather our lad was happy with the bike than feeling sad 😔

secrethush

Chatty Member
I despise any pics of her, howling at the bike though.
She edits her pics so much I genuinely think Millie was much more attractive, despite trying to trap her man..

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I hate the fact that he looks SO FUCKING GOOD in the pics at the Nations League with Olivia

I would look at them all day otherwise
Screenshot_20220113-201426_Chrome.jpg

• Haha

jujuondabeat

Chatty Member
Saw this on tiktok and thought it would be appreciated here. John talking to his daughter is literally the cutest!!!

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
I'm glad I've finally found a John Stones thread. I thought I was on my own in fancying him. I think he's our best looking player, he's got that indie band look to me, which I love.

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I was going to share with you all my enthusiasm for pictures of John tackling. So dynamic! So on the line between graceful and graceless!

Screenshot_20220114_170556.jpg
Screenshot_20220114_170726.jpg
Screenshot_20220114_170808.jpg

Then I realised that the tackling pictures I was looking at were so often tackle pictures, if you catch my drift, and so I had an extra incentive to come here and share with you all.

Screenshot_20220114_170451.jpg
Screenshot_20220114_171207.jpg
Screenshot_20220114_171320.jpg

Bonus points for the unbeatable combination of arse and chaos that is this picture.
Screenshot_20220114_171516.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Stassup

First time commenting here… I’ve never had such a giggle reading the comments! You lot are the best!
On the bike note, I often wondered what a man like John saw in nailher (get it).

• Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I miss this kit, and its healthy level of nipple visibility.

Screenshot_20220120_134548.jpg
Screenshot_20220120_134621.jpg
Screenshot_20220120_134505.jpg

He never paid any of Millie’s family 1k a week a month maybe yes but not a week.. a bit like he’s paying for Olivia’s lifestyle and child Private nursery’s cost Also the live in help they have.
How extravagant is her lifestyle?

• Heart
So I found this thread yesterday and literally gone through all 43 pages of it for the tea☕

I also think John is the love of my life and I dream about him every night🥰

Oh and you’re all hilarious🤣🤣🤣🤣

secrethush

Chatty Member
I can’t promise i’ll be here all the time but I will dip in and out 😂 I was wondering if ON suddenly posting all of these pictures of the two of them means that she wants to be more involved in the WAG scene? She’s always been pretty private up until now but her making that public instagram account was weird, it seems to me that she definitely wants to gain as much attention as

No one knows what goes through the mind of a bellend unfortunately.

She has 3 accounts and ones open so maybe she wants some attention and was desperate to show people she is John’s gf, however it seems she isn’t allowed to post too much and deleted alot of stuff in regards to him from certain accounts.

It will forever be weird.

He is shagging me anyway, so she can do 1.
In my mind anyway.

The problem is she probably wants attention but can’t get too much as she has the illegitimate child of Ashley Young, so if people start digging they will find all sorts, maybe thats why she removed ‘mummy’ from her page.

SECRETS OUT BITCH.

• Haha

Em28_

Chatty Member
He’s allegedly a bit of a shit but I still absolutely would
Can 100% confirm he’s not a shit. Grew up knowing of him — his family are friends of a friend. Down to earth, totally humble, still goes on holiday with his best friends family when they can. He’s the absolute sweetest. I could not say anything nicer about him.

• Heart