John Stones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my exact thoughts, he looks soo bleeping fine in those🥵🥵 (much better with the bike😂)

imo with Millie they were a more matching couple look-wise, but somehow her face also gives me bad vibes (maybe i just always think about her rant to the sun and that’s why)
Their height difference was crazy, no wonder for taller girls it is much harder to find a guy 😂 Johnny fyi you wouldn’t have to bend down to kiss me
View attachment 987352
He's a bleeping giant! Literally crush me under you Daddy! Pound me into the mattress, I want your alpha body overwhelming me please! I need it!

Reactions: 5
Also I need someone to explain to me why he doesn't age. These photos are from 2018 to 2021, in order, and yet I wouldn't be able to guess his age in any of them.

Men did not look like this when I was 24

Screenshot_20220113-210018_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220113-210044_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220113-210215_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220113-210238_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Still can’t get over the City documentary where John is getting treatment and the ice spray gets on his balls.
‘Ah! It’s on me balls!’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.