John Stones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the amount of thought gone into each of these! Can I try one of each and see which I like best? The John that brings his Dad would be my favorite if he brought Pep 🤤
You can try as many as you want!

Unfortunately, this John is not available for dates. His boyband's on tour and he's very busy being The Fit One With All The Coats.

Screenshot_20220107_191135.jpg
Screenshot_20220107_191156.jpg
Screenshot_20220107_191211.jpg
Screenshot_20220107_191225.jpg
Screenshot_20220107_191236.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
His body looks elite in this pic 🤤

Broad shoulders
Sexy arms
The thigh muscles

i need his pecker!

97D0DBC4-9BE7-407A-B7DB-A044A54C2608.jpeg

Rumours are that he has long covid… but who knows.

He could be in a dungeon for all we know ( not mine by the way M15 if you’re reading this )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
My love for John is definitely starting to over take my love for Jack thanks to this thread 😆😲❤
Same here girl, I absolutely adore Jack and would let him do anything to me but John is just more of the whole package if that makes sense😭

His body looks elite in this pic 🤤

Broad shoulders
Sexy arms
The thigh muscles

i need his pecker!

View attachment 974507
Fml🥵 he really bulked up in the last 1-2 years

Reactions: 2
There's a few very good pieces of him/Pickford on AO3, just have a look under that relationship tag. And there's a few other Jack/John on there too.

I've never found anything particularly great on Wattpad that centres around him though 🙁

Lots of tumblr under the John Stones X Reader tag too

Reactions: 1
JOHN IF YOU’RE SINGLE BABE I AM HERE!

Me:
no kids by other footballers
Fully vaxxed
Pristine 🐱
Great tits
Very open minded

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.