John Stones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4C70C5D0-F9BA-4D80-8EE5-7B91D7D3761F.png
This made me slide off my seat.

What was he planning on doing? Fighting them all? πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m so-so happy, hope he’s gonna have a great game 🀞🏼🀞🏼 and he looks bleeping hot as usual

Reactions: 5
He’s delicious, probably glad to be out the house πŸ˜‚

Hi BB

D35CD9FB-DE67-48C7-864C-3E7AE3447B29.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And now he's posted it on his stories ❀

We see you John. Enjoy those cuddles with your boy. View attachment 991286
Think I might need to re-read One Man Is The Parachute... again after seeing this picture πŸ’™

I've had two glasses of wine with my tea so I'm all annoying and cocky now - sorry - but I went to the match today and there's just SOMETHING about John in real life, I just sort of fancy him a bit in photos and stuff but when I actually see him I'm just like oh my GOD and I get a whole fresh new crush on him.

And I honestly feel like if we were both single and moved in the same circles we'd defo hit it off and have really great sex. He's so my type it hurts

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Think I might need to re-read One Man Is The Parachute... again after seeing this picture πŸ’™

I've had two glasses of wine with my tea so I'm all annoying and cocky now - sorry - but I went to the match today and there's just SOMETHING about John in real life, I just sort of fancy him a bit in photos and stuff but when I actually see him I'm just like oh my GOD and I get a whole fresh new crush on him.

And I honestly feel like if we were both single and moved in the same circles we'd defo hit it off and have really great sex. He's so my type it hurts
Excuse me. We talked about this. I'm first and you after me. Stop trying to take my man 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

lucky you😍 i always have the feeling that seeing my platonic crushes in person would be a huge disappointment, but this makes me really optimistic about John (not that i’d have the chance to see him in the near future πŸ˜…)

Reactions: 3
The only time I have actually met one of my crushes IRL (not seen them on a pitch or on a stage) he was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and I was rendered completely mute, for someone in their 30s that's quite mortifying.

I like to think my fellow Tattlers could play it slightly cooler.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.