John Stones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His knob was literally outstanding at the end of the game, unfortunately the cameraman didn’t notice, switched to others too soon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ohh she put the mummy out of her Bio
So she's not a proud Mummy anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His sister just posted this on her stories

If the JS is him....could he be any more perfect 😭

Screenshot_20220214-184247_Instagram.jpg

And new content 😭

Happy Valentines day girls ♥💦

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
His sister just posted this on her stories

If the JS is him....could he be any more perfect 😭

View attachment 1062338

And new content 😭

Happy Valentines day girls ♥💦

Looking fit af in that video. The hair, the smile, his skin looks great.

I love how he always strokes his face when he's not sure what to say. And his little bit of Spanish 😍

Hope his sister's flowers are from him. What a bleeping sweetheart.

he is so awkward, omg… love him❤

happy V-line day everyone!
View attachment 1062407
The v-line has me weak at the knees.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When he goes all shy and awkward I want to cry!

FISH AND CHIPS IS MY FAVE TOO. Meant to be 💙💙💙

'And I'm Caroline, brilliant' SHE MUST DIE.

'Rhythm' that smirk 😂

'This is so difficult' God love him, they were the easiest questions

I died at the Spanish. I do not speak Spanish but that was hot.

Reactions: 7
Obsessed with him understanding Spanish. Who taught him? Is this just what he learnt at school, and he's actually remmbered it? Does he translate Pep's angry spanish ranting for Jack? I need answers.

I could do a Ted talk on how good looking he is. No man will ever compare.

Reactions: 8
Obsessed with him understanding Spanish. Who taught him? Is this just what he learnt at school, and he's actually remmbered it? Does he translate Pep's angry spanish ranting for Jack? I need answers.

I can't believe he's just remembered it from school! Not without regular opportunities to keep up with it.

City have had way more Portuguese speakers in recent years than Spanish so you'd think if he was just picking up languages from his friends Spanish wouldn't necessarily be the first choice.

Think he was pretty close to David Silva though so maybe he learned from him.

Also, yes on the good-looking. Just pure beautiful.

Reactions: 5

A few Spanish speaking players at City said in interviews that he helped them in the beginning by communicating in Spanish, while they were not so comfortable with English… what a cutie 💞

I love how he didn’t want to say Rolls Royce, half the world could see you driving it while sexting babe 😂

Hottest man alive.😮💨

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.