Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
If the dominatrix story turns out to be true I will have the major ick, that TikTok plays on repeat in my head, I refuse to believe any one in their right mind would pay for that.

P.S. If I was Olivia I'd be throwing a jealous fit over the Chicken Shop interview too
What is this tiktok video? I'd only seen the rumour being linked to Jack!

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Jenny posted a new picture, I just really like this woman she is so supportive.
I'm really curious if she is still Friends with Millie because she hangs out a lot with Olivia even visiting her studio 😐
But the main question is, can somebody see who's on that Pic on her keyring 😅
Looks like her and a blonde child, probably Connie

Encyclopedia

Chatty Member
Re: the dominatrix...

John doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who gets off on humiliation. I think he's quite emotional and affected by his emotions (the way his relationship dramas have impacted his career, how upset he was back during the saga of his transfer from Everton to City), so I'd be surprised to find out he actively seeks out those uncomfortable feelings. He doesn't seem like someone who needs help to access the part of him that can experience those feelings.

Pop psychology of course, and obviously we don't know. It could be true. I just have my doubts.

I maintain that if you were going to pay for a dominatrix, on his budget, you wouldn't pay for her
both of you are absolutely right🙌🏼
right now i can’t imagine anything else that would give me the ick about john other than this dominatrix story…as you just said he just doesn’t seem like that type of guy and even if he was, it would not be with her

secrethush

Chatty Member
Apparently she did name him before the Euro's and then deleted it as she got more followers.
Ah ok, i though she named walker then started liking comments and following the rest of the team to make it look like it wasn’t him. It’s a mystery! I doubt any of them pay for her though.. they go more up market 😂

Em_

VIP Member
Makes sense, but why just now when she’s been posting her stuff for months or even more than a year? Just because now City is more affected with this outbreak? 🤔
I’d prefer the break up theory 😂

it’s livnaylor32
Thanks, of for have a nosey

secrethush

Chatty Member
Still a mystery why she deleted his pic and random pics of her, about her baby shower etc…. Is the AY shit re surfacing? Hahahaha