John Stones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be happy just to see him on the bench. At least then we'd know he's fit and healthy and training and in with a chance of some game-time.

Reactions: 5
He dresses so lovely for a footballer! :love:
agreed, I love how toned down/minimalist his style is. maybe he's just not a fashion person (though the ripped skinny jeans beg to differ) and goes with very basic (not in a mean way) pieces that you don't have to think about when getting dressed

and that's not to say he doesn't have a few flashy-ish items (like the balenciaga hoodies) but it's a far cry from the grim neon tie dye logo emblazoned tops and monogram tracksuits some footballers wear lol

I'm going to have to stop myself here because I really do enjoy his style and could write many paragraphs

Reactions: 9
I'd be happy just to see him on the bench. At least then we'd know he's fit and healthy and training and in with a chance of some game-time.
It he isn’t around i will genuinely be worried 😐

might have to ring slaggy-bollocks’ salon to see if he is alright 😅

Look at me like that again Jonathan and i will sit on your face lad.
2F93A4A5-540C-43F8-B8D6-0BC214CAEB6F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Think they're club-issued.

In City's All or Nothing series, the laundry ladies refer to them as knickers.

Just looks obscene on Jack because of his particular physical attributes.

Think they're club-issued.

In City's All or Nothing series, the laundry ladies refer to them as knickers.

Just looks obscene on Jack because of his particular physical attributes.
Watching that part made me uncomfortable, so weird strangers washing your dirty underwear 😂 Prefer the bit where John goes to the doctor in Barcelona, few minutes zoomed in on his arse and thighs 🥵

• Heart
I feel physically sick at the thought of my employer issuing me with underwear and washing it for me.

Nooooo, thank you very much.

I guess footballers are used to it though.

Reactions: 4
I feel physically sick at the thought of my employer issuing me with underwear and washing it for me.

Nooooo, thank you very much.

I guess footballers are used to it though.
Yup. You have to leave some dignity at the door I suppose. Plus when you're told when to eat, what to eat, when to sleep etc, it's probably just second nature to have your pants handed to you freshly washed and ironed

I do wonder if that's why some footballers are so immature, to put it politely. They basically have every choice made for them.

Reactions: 6
Yup. You have to leave some dignity at the door I suppose. Plus when you're told when to eat, what to eat, when to sleep etc, it's probably just second nature to have your pants handed to you freshly washed and ironed

I do wonder if that's why some footballers are so immature, to put it politely. They basically have every choice made for them.
i get the impression that many footballers also rely on assistants for things like organising rent/mortgage payments and other bills, laundry, many have stylists too so might be given outfits, i guarantee almost every premier league footballer employs a cleaner at least once a week and the majority have personal chefs too, so they don't even have to cook.

the basic elements of their lives are so micromanaged or are down to the responsiblity of other people, added to the massive amounts of cash they get paid (sometimes as young as 16) it makes sense how some footballers seem so detached from the reality

Reactions: 8
i get the impression that many footballers also rely on assistants for things like organising rent/mortgage payments and other bills, laundry, many have stylists too so might be given outfits, i guarantee almost every premier league footballer employs a cleaner at least once a week and the majority have personal chefs too, so they don't even have to cook.

the basic elements of their lives are so micromanaged or are down to the responsiblity of other people, added to the massive amounts of cash they get paid (sometimes as young as 16) it makes sense how some footballers seem so detached from the reality
Exactly. We like to thirst over them, but I’m sure 90% of us would dump their asses after one week living together, they are basically babies in a grown man’s body.
in John’s defence, he said he cooks dinner in an interview, i don’t know if it was a joke or serious,can’t remember where it was 😅

So wtf do the WAGS do all day? 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.