John Stones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
i’ve said it before and i will say it again, that cupid’s bow does things to me. what a beautiful beautiful man 🥵

Reactions: 5
His hair at the minute is the best. How fluffy it is. Praying he doesn’t cut it and just keep it trimmed to its current length 😍

Reactions: 8
I have to agree.

He however looks like a serial killer....... of pussys
i volunteer as a victim, just to save other women from this predator of course

Some nostalgic John content, apart from having a long term girlfriend next to you, he would seem like such a catch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Some nostalgic John content, apart from having a long term girlfriend next to you, he would seem like such a catch 😂

🤣🤣 I said it first which mean I'm first however your second 🤣🤣. I'm sure John and them big balls have enough to go around

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Is it bad that my main takeaways from this article are as follows:
- if I was ever described as a ‘smitten babe’ in a national rag I’d be fuming
- how did she wait TWO WEEKS to ride him?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She didn't have a choice. His cock was broken was shagging me so hard

• Haha
"He shared a video of himself dancing and a saucy snap in his pants as he rested with a muscle training pad on his thigh"

Saucy snap in his pants 😭 this doesn't sound saucy at all

And yet I would pay good money for it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i wouldn’t need two seconds to jump on that body

And he washed the dishes after the dinner she cooked, i cannot cope 😂😂😂😂
he is such an ass but i love it so much that he doesn’t give a tit about social media, went straight up the to girl’s table at the restaurant and asked her number… what a medeival knight in shining armour 😂

still cannot understand these girls, why you have to expose it all in papers… tell millie what’s up, john to duck off but why to humiliate yourself in front of millions (at least she could have told some dirty details then)

Reactions: 7
i wouldn’t need two seconds to jump on that body

And he washed the dishes after the dinner she cooked, i cannot cope 😂😂😂😂
he is such an ass but i love it so much that he doesn’t give a tit about social media, went straight up the to girl’s table at the restaurant and asked her number… what a medeival knight in shining armour 😂

still cannot understand these girls, why you have to expose it all in papers… tell millie what’s up, john to duck off but why to humiliate yourself in front of millions (at least she could have told some dirty details then)
SHOW THE NUDES

Ah mate, he was a naughty boy, i hope he still cheats on Olivia but i reckon she wears the trousers and he is too scared haha!

he strikes me as proper shy and awkward unless he has had a few 😂

Did you see how giggly he was on chicken shop, and he proper gave some sexual tension at one point.

B1213EDB-5FEF-4111-8B57-5A0704808254.jpeg

I just want his dick in my holes, why is that too much to ask?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah mate, he was a naughty boy, i hope he still cheats on Olivia but i reckon she wears the trousers and he is too scared haha!

Did you see how giggly he was on chicken shop, and he proper gave some sexual tension at one point.

View attachment 939967

He does apparently.

He sees a 19 year old Dominatrix. That has given me the major ick to be honest.

View attachment 939967

Get pregnant by someone else and you in.

• Haha

View attachment 939967

lol, i have never been and will never be a homewrecker, but to Olivia I would even send our sex tape in a nice christmas gift box😈

i loved the chicken shop, he is such an awkward dork, i could feel Amelia also had the hots for him, she wasn’t the usual cold herself, cannot blame her

He does apparently.

He sees a 19 year old Dominatrix. That has given me the major ick to be honest.
i still think she made the story up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.