John Stones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately not in my basement 😭

The PL injury site says the Chelsea game as potential return… hope he will show up at training this week
4E355602-3C62-427A-867F-53E05D9E4005.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see this apparent pic from his school doing the single ladies dance? Maybe he is hiding in shame 😂
4BF49A6B-460F-4256-A1C0-DAA5A0828623.jpeg

Baby John
A33B79A7-8A80-4EE0-BE52-678509064380.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Maybe it’s all gone tits up in his personal life again and he’s having to sort it all out and move the next one in?
As much as I'd love this to be true, he'd probably need the bailiffs in to get rid of the bike now she's got her claws in.

I think he's either had covid, and City don't want to say anything because of the stuff about her in the press (plus, I don't think they've actually been very vocal about anyone having it except KDB), or it's a genuine injury from Christmas eve training.

Did anyone see this apparent pic from his school doing the single ladies dance? Maybe he is hiding in shame 😂View attachment 967423

Baby John View attachment 967434
I was going to say surely he cant have still been at school when Single Ladies was released.....then I look it up and see it was released in 2008 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂 Where did you find those? I’m verging on a serious Ick 🤮
The JS archives…. Proper laughing. I was in denial it was him, then i saw the thighs…

How desperate and hopeless am I if even this doesn’t give me the ick 😂
And how tf did that turn into this???😮💨
View attachment 967469View attachment 967470
Honestly, bigger glow up than Declan’s and I thought his one cannot be beaten
I still love him, I probably would have fancied him at school too 😅

4EB9CD0A-681F-4F38-9D28-4EF5164FB8EF.jpeg

Oi i bet bleeping Millie leaked the single ladies pic 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I totally agree, I think most of those unvaxxed PL players are from teams which have no european games. John is doubted by everyone because of ON, poor guy has never said or did anything which would make him an antivaxxer.
I'd agree with you but most antivax players have revealed themselves as antivax over either reposting to instagram stories or instagram/twitter post likes... I'm pretty sure John Stones doesn't control any of his public accounts (not sure if he has private accounts), they all seem to be PR-run, so he hasn't really had the opportunity to post antivax stuff or get caught liking it

also, so many countries have sporting quarantine exemptions... poland, germany and hungary to name a few. also, i may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure the Qatari government have essentially agreed on allowing regular testing instead of vaccination for world cup participation (which is disappointing, seeing athletes getting preferential treatment such as how Novak Djokovic has now personally been given a vaccination exemption for the australian open absolutely boils my piss)

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It just makes everyone who has been vaccinated feel like mugs… what was the point in having it if the unvaxxed can do wtf they want anyway.

Reactions: 6
I'd agree with you but most antivax players have revealed themselves as antivax over either reposting to instagram stories or instagram/twitter post likes... I'm pretty sure John Stones doesn't control any of his public accounts (not sure if he has private accounts), they all seem to be PR-run, so he hasn't really had the opportunity to post antivax stuff or get caught liking it

also, so many countries have sporting quarantine exemptions... poland, germany and hungary to name a few. also, i may be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure the Qatari government have essentially agreed on allowing regular testing instead of vaccination for world cup participation (which is disappointing, seeing athletes getting preferential treatment such as how Novak Djokovic has now personally been given a vaccination exemption for the australian open absolutely boils my piss)
Off topic but I am LIVING for Djokovic getting stuck at border control. I really hope he gets deported.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Off topic but I am LIVING for Djokovic getting stuck at border control. I really hope he gets deported.
australia have now rescinded his visa, so it seems like he will be deported if his lawyers cannot successfully appeal. good on australia

Reactions: 7
HOW DID I JUST FIND OUT HE HAD HIS OWN THREAD 😭😭 finally bae made it 💦

Reactions: 8
WE NEED A NOVAK THREAD!! I am from Melb, Aus!! Same state he is in now with border issues and i NEED PEOPLE TO DICUSS WITH ME!! BUT IDK how to make a thread lol

ME TOO OMG

Reactions: 1
WE NEED A NOVAK THREAD!! I am from Melb, Aus!! Same state he is in now with border issues and i NEED PEOPLE TO DICUSS WITH ME!! BUT IDK how to make a thread lol

ME TOO OMG
I think a saw a link to a thread about him on celeb gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.