John Stones

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love John I really do but I cannot be in 2 places at once - mason would really not approve ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I shall leave these as a gift

BD40E012-F1F9-454F-81BF-CC7C2DECD1E9.jpeg
79F734CD-B86C-4FC6-8375-4B52CC8B3F5F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Iโ€™m all for a John stones thread duck me he is something I just keep up we have John jack mason and chilly but Iโ€™m here for it

Reactions: 2
Iโ€™m all for a John stones thread duck me he is something I just keep up we have John jack mason and chilly but Iโ€™m here for it
Good luck keeping up with the mason one and all the randomness that we talk about over there! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Good luck keeping up with the mason one and all the randomness that we talk about over there! ๐Ÿ˜‚
mph Iโ€™ve been their I was there when it first started but I canโ€™t keep up lol I come when new comment is posted

Reactions: 1
Gotta get myself settled here. I love you Mason, but I'm a slut for footballers. I'm obsessed with John Stones as well! ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต

Reactions: 5
Gotta get myself settled here. I love you Mason, but I'm a slut for footballers. I'm obsessed with John Stones as well! ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต
As much as I love John Iโ€™m going to continue to inflict him and My Dom on the mason board ๐Ÿคฃ donโ€™t you dare leave us over there we need your poetic input ๐Ÿ˜

As much as I love John Iโ€™m going to continue to inflict him and My Dom on the mason board ๐Ÿคฃ donโ€™t you dare leave us over there we need your poetic input ๐Ÿ˜
I'm always there. I can't always keep up so I miss some of the jokes. But I'm always there to die for Mason and a tattoo I've barely even noticed exists yet. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Oh hi there! โœ‹

Can't contribute to the thread but happy to watch on lurking mood.

I saw the man in the flesh and can confirm he really is all that. ๐Ÿฅต

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
He is definitely marriage material, whereas my other love Jack just isn't ๐Ÿ˜† thinks that's what's starting to give John the edge for me!
same here ๐Ÿ˜‚ still would do Jack anytime anywhere

my Stonesy pros:
- still a bit taller than me in heels
- fluffy hair
ED02B7C7-4DFD-42F0-85C4-E823F74D4174.png

- that accent ๐Ÿ˜ (plus i can understand without subtitles)
- not so horrible taste in clothes as others (still not a fan though๐Ÿ˜‚)
E9DD451D-B776-43D5-8CF5-4F3676D045A9.jpeg

- lovely personality in interviews
- dance moves
- his whole body is just lickable
6B435040-9322-4BBA-9B7F-FBC75AA9B885.jpeg

- underrated af so less competition
- long legs
6D50EE76-2CDB-4A4D-9B4B-FDC97405C4D2.jpeg

- old school vibes, tit at social media

Oh hi there! โœ‹

Can't contribute to the thread but happy to watch on lurking mood.

I saw the man in the flesh and can confirm he really is all that. ๐Ÿฅต
How i wish i lived in the UK sometimes๐Ÿ˜ญ everyone here is meeting the players and i am happy if the games are on TV every second week๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
same here ๐Ÿ˜‚ still would do Jack anytime anywhere

my Stonesy pros:
- still a bit taller than me in heels
- fluffy hair
View attachment 918689
- that accent ๐Ÿ˜ (plus i can understand without subtitles)
- not so horrible taste in clothes as others (still not a fan though๐Ÿ˜‚) d
View attachment 918695
- lovely personality in interviews
- dance moves
- his whole body is just lickable
View attachment 918698
- underrated af so less competition
- long legs
View attachment 918701
- old school vibes, tit at social media

How i wish i lived in the UK sometimes๐Ÿ˜ญ everyone here is meeting the players and i am happy if the games are on TV every second week๐Ÿ˜ญ
I don't live in the UK either but that trip for Chelsea v Man City on 25/09 was worth every penny (despite Chelsea's defeat).

I got to see the players arrival, all the squad walking from an arm lengh distance. Oh my lord, he is wholesome.
Little Phil is very short as we all know. Jack is freaking handsome - don't care he plays for one of our biggest rivals.

I don't live in the UK either but that trip for Chelsea v Man City on 25/09 was worth every penny (despite Chelsea's defeat).
lucky girl, i bet it was! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ the two top teams in the eyecandy league for sure

Jack is taller than me when Iโ€™m in heels ๐Ÿ˜‚ and his body edges it for me as I have NEVER seen such perfection in my life but oh my lord Iโ€™m so weak for a tall, lanky scruffy-haired man and that accent is just ๐Ÿ˜ second nicest arse in the world too
crappy quality but shoulders/collarbones ๐Ÿ‘…
E4AD89AE-D666-4A61-80AF-0EB878F32B66.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.