Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WylieWyles

VIP Member
I'm alive! Thanks for the nice mentions last week. Been busy watching hockey in addition to football in an effort to fill my brain with any kind of distraction from depression before I start my next interventional treatment.

Working from home today so I can watch the match. Hope everyone is alright!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

spilldatea

VIP Member
complete and utter domination!!!!!

what a night at the etihad i could cry my eyes out. massive win. massive 3 points. arsenal getting absolutely humbled is a bonus.

JOHNNY, JOHNNY STONES.

also hope grealish told partey what a dirty fucking r*post he is. putting hands on my BOYS.

i love how much these boys all love each other and are always there to back each other up.

CITEH, TEARING COCKNEYS APART AGAIN.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

einahpets93

VIP Member
Hope those who have managed to get a day off are having a good one… and those who are having to work (probably @cobette as she’s a slave to the chicken man) I hope you’ve had a tolerable day

for some of us older ones…
75A59A3C-6711-409E-B59B-8E1159544038.jpeg

and some scenery
287A0EB5-ABAC-4CE4-9ADB-F429744CC9ED.jpeg

8C0700AE-2A4E-4BA3-BF67-4840FCF1E138.jpeg

4ADE9B74-8667-42BF-9ED4-A6C496463948.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7

spilldatea

VIP Member
yeh i was there!!

plz keep your fingers crossed for me that i manage to get madrid tickets as well 🫶🏼

• Heart
IMG_3605.jpeg
I went a bit over board.
Hope everyone is having a great day
I’m still on a high from last night. Wonder how the arsenal team are feeling today 😂😂😂
---

Crying 😭😭🥹
---

His slow (sexy) walk up the stairs. I imagine that’s what he’s do when he’s gonna pounce on you then slam you against a wall 😂😂😂😂
Happy Thursday wowwwww 🥵
---

Love love love love itttt and him💙💙😭🎉🎉

Last edited:
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
These are fabulous, thank you, lovely!

Amazing. You are the Tumblr queen.

I really hope either @spilldatea or @cobette are there tonight. What a night!
I was! So happy right now!

Have a cute video of him from after Haaland's goal, will upload when I get back to hotel!

Could never have dreamed of a result this good.

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
He is unbelievably fit. Just … pure sex.
---

Do you know what I felt really bad for the Arsenal players when they did that. They are a young team and seem pretty floored by the last few weeks. They should be showing them support, was just inexperience..
Very few things truly infuriate me in real life when it comes to football, but “fans” leaving before a game is up there at the top for me - I don’t care if you’re 3-0 up or 10-0 down, you stay and support your team through the thick and thin. Good lord I’ve stayed and watched some truly shitty performances over the years but it’s part and parcel of being a fan. Spurs fans have been awful for it the last few weeks too haven’t they - okay I know going 23 nil down in 7 minutes is awful to watch - but - it’s your team! You bloody stay and support no matter what.

Anyway - John is just like the finest of wines isn’t he - he’s so articulate and lovely to watch (and look at) in all these new videos isn’t he 💙 and well done on his Footballer of the year nomination too 💙

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
YES YEEEEEEEESSSSSS!

I have had three Peroni and am up for this match

lets all remember : i can always switch over

IMG_7965.jpeg

THANK YOU JESUS YOU ARE V KIND ❤

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
I know this is not the right thread for this but what the actual fuck is this

IMG_8031.jpeg

Baby would never:

Wear those glass
Pout
Undo his shirt to his nips WHY WHY WON’T BABY UNDO HIS SHIRT TO HIS NIPS LIKE THIS DOESN’T HE LOVE US 😢

btw i do love jack just not his fashion sense
---
WHAT

IMG_8032.jpeg

the lad has balls

imagine if baby wore a chunky necklace
---
IMG_8033.jpeg

okay I am done now will pay my bae tax tomorrow

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
Pep gave bae a lovely long, heartfelt hug at the end of Halaands guard of honour. He loves him so much 🥰❤🥰❤🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
on my way to work here was a dead cat at the side of the road and next to it was another cat sat with it. God I’m heartbroken. It was on one of my streets im
Not sure who it belonged to but I wrapped it up in a blanket and dropped it off at the vets I’m sooo sad 💔💔💔💔

• Sad
Reactions: 6