John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol Ben White dared to touch Bernardo and Haaland ran across the pitch to come right up in his face. Got to love the big Norwegian Golden Retriever

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m going to be watching the highlights about eleventy billion times and smiling. πŸ’™

So happy for John! Love him so much.πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The interviews are amazing, although they do "think" a lot.

And German Sky Sports is interviewing Kev in German, and he's adorable, OMG.

---
RΓΊben flying in for a tackle hug makes me laugh

Fuq6R-VXoAIGDmT?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
complete and utter domination!!!!!

what a night at the etihad i could cry my eyes out. massive win. massive 3 points. arsenal getting absolutely humbled is a bonus.

JOHNNY, JOHNNY STONES.

also hope grealish told partey what a dirty bleeping r*post he is. putting hands on my BOYS.

i love how much these boys all love each other and are always there to back each other up.

CITEH, TEARING COCKNEYS APART AGAIN.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

what a night at the etihad i could cry my eyes out. massive win. massive 3 points. arsenal getting absolutely humbled is a bonus.

JOHNNY, JOHNNY STONES.

also hope grealish told partey what a dirty bleeping r*post he is. putting hands on my BOYS.

i love how much these boys all love each other and are always there to back each other up.

Oh my god. Were you there!??? Wow. I bet that was amazing to witness. So happy for you

What a bleeping game!!!!! I’m still buzzing from it πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This post:

JOHNNY, JOHNNY STONES.

And this one:

…were posted in the perfect order. πŸ’™

What a night @spilldatea ! Were you there??

• Heart
They were absolutely fantastic tonight. FA cup is ours. No way will United beat them.
They ate Arsenal for dinner🀭πŸ₯Ή

Also I wouldn’t mind a night with rodri. He is fit tonight
---
Holy mother of god.
IMG_3595.jpeg

---
There is so much going on tonight. I can’t keep up 🫠

• Heart
yeh i was there!!

plz keep your fingers crossed for me that i manage to get madrid tickets as well 🫢🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.