John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah i’m pretty sure it was precautionary - he asked to be subbed and said he wants to be ready for fulham. think he’s defo got one eye on the PL trophy and didn’t want to push his body to the limit!
I really hope there will be an Alternative Commentary for this game. :ROFLMAO: There has to be, right?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
IMG_3605.jpeg
I went a bit over board.
Hope everyone is having a great day
I’m still on a high from last night. Wonder how the arsenal team are feeling today 😂😂😂
---

Crying 😭😭🥹
---

His slow (sexy) walk up the stairs. I imagine that’s what he’s do when he’s gonna pounce on you then slam you against a wall 😂😂😂😂
Happy Thursday wowwwww 🥵
---

Love love love love itttt and him💙💙😭🎉🎉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 2131096I went a bit over board.
Hope everyone is having a great day
I’m still on a high from last night. Wonder how the arsenal team are feeling today 😂😂😂
---

Crying 😭😭🥹
---

His slow (sexy) walk up the stairs. I imagine that’s what he’s do when he’s gonna pounce on you then slam you against a wall 😂😂😂😂
Happy Thursday wowwwww 🥵
---

Love love love love itttt and him💙💙😭🎉🎉
Beautiful nails! ♥
---

haaland is one of us
Erl will be a Cityzen for life. 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning gals. Happy Friday ( not for me I’m doing over time ) but it’s almost the weekend and I have a nice weekend off Sunday Monday and then off Friday Saturday next week yayyyy

what are city doing today.Will there be training pics🤤🤤
What a hottie 💙💖
IMG_3609.jpeg
IMG_3595.jpeg
IMG_3585.jpeg
IMG_3561.jpeg
IMG_3362.jpeg
IMG_3363.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.