John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are on our way to see Post Malone tonight in Birmingham! My cousin has never seen him live and heā€™s been having a tit time recently so itā€™s like a little family trip šŸ¤£šŸ¤
Awww thatā€™s amazing. Have a great time. RLF is going this week with his sister!!ā€™

• Heart
Reactions: 2

He's so pretty.
He is unbelievably fit. Just ā€¦ pure sex.
---
just watched the Brighton highlights and seeing loads of Arsenal fans streaming out of the stadium before FT was hilarious. Plastic fans, eh? smh
Do you know what I felt really bad for the Arsenal players when they did that. They are a young team and seem pretty floored by the last few weeks. They should be showing them support, was just inexperience..

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He is unbelievably fit. Just ā€¦ pure sex.
---

Do you know what I felt really bad for the Arsenal players when they did that. They are a young team and seem pretty floored by the last few weeks. They should be showing them support, was just inexperience..
Very few things truly infuriate me in real life when it comes to football, but ā€œfansā€ leaving before a game is up there at the top for me - I donā€™t care if youā€™re 3-0 up or 10-0 down, you stay and support your team through the thick and thin. Good lord Iā€™ve stayed and watched some truly crappy performances over the years but itā€™s part and parcel of being a fan. Spurs fans have been awful for it the last few weeks too havenā€™t they - okay I know going 23 nil down in 7 minutes is awful to watch - but - itā€™s your team! You bloody stay and support no matter what.

Anyway - John is just like the finest of wines isnā€™t he - heā€™s so articulate and lovely to watch (and look at) in all these new videos isnā€™t he šŸ’™ and well done on his Footballer of the year nomination too šŸ’™

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Very few things truly infuriate me in real life when it comes to football, but ā€œfansā€ leaving before a game is up there at the top for me - I donā€™t care if youā€™re 3-0 up or 10-0 down, you stay and support your team through the thick and thin. Good lord Iā€™ve stayed and watched some truly crappy performances over the years but itā€™s part and parcel of being a fan. Spurs fans have been awful for it the last few weeks too havenā€™t they - okay I know going 23 nil down in 7 minutes is awful to watch - but - itā€™s your team! You bloody stay and support no matter what.

Anyway - John is just like the finest of wines isnā€™t he - heā€™s so articulate and lovely to watch (and look at) in all these new videos isnā€™t he šŸ’™ and well done on his Footballer of the year nomination too šŸ’™
Spot on! šŸ’™ Howā€™ve you been? Hope youā€™ve had a nice weekend.

I think part of the problem is that because Arsenal havenā€™t been good for so long and then were suddenly great, their fandom have had to re-learn how to be fans and deal with the ebbs and flows (and shocks and disappointments) of a long season. Printing champion t-shirts in January and declaring the race was over by Christmas was cringe. They believed their hype much too early.

• Heart

I honestly felt so bad for the players šŸ˜³

John really is a fine wine - how he talks is just so endearing. He oozes a sort of goodness, I think its why he has become popular with fans. plus everyone wants to shag him

I particularly love that short vid the England social media put out recently, the one where they were doing rondos in the gym and John missed a kick (very unusually) and they all slapped him and pulled his ears as they do AND HIS LITTLE FACE WHEN THEY DID THAT šŸ„ŗ

• Heart
Spot on! šŸ’™ Howā€™ve you been? Hope youā€™ve had a nice weekend.

I think part of the problem is that because Arsenal havenā€™t been good for so long and then were suddenly great, their fandom have had to re-learn how to be fans and deal with the ebbs and flows (and shocks and disappointments) of a long season. Printing champion t-shirts in January and declaring the race was over by Christmas was cringe. They believed their hype much too early.
Iā€™m okay thank you darling, ups and downs. Weekend has been nice though. šŸ˜Š hope youā€™re well too šŸ˜˜

I mean I do feel bad (in a sense) for Arsenal on how much they have bottled it (although really City are just so strong these days can any team realistically beat them over a full season?) but leaving a game way before full time is just something Iā€™ve never been able to get my head around. And agreed, what help is that to the players too watching people streaming out before the game is even done?

Anyway looks like next weekend will be an early birthday celebration for John when you guys win the league on Sunday (or potentially Saturday, Forest are bloody going for it at the moment so them getting something against Arsenal would not surprise me in the slightest)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.