John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope those who have managed to get a day off are having a good one… and those who are having to work (probably @cobette as she’s a slave to the chicken man) I hope you’ve had a tolerable day

for some of us older ones…
75A59A3C-6711-409E-B59B-8E1159544038.jpeg

and some scenery
287A0EB5-ABAC-4CE4-9ADB-F429744CC9ED.jpeg

8C0700AE-2A4E-4BA3-BF67-4840FCF1E138.jpeg

4ADE9B74-8667-42BF-9ED4-A6C496463948.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hope those who have managed to get a day off are having a good one… and those who are having to work (probably @cobette as she’s a slave to the chicken man) I hope you’ve had a tolerable day

Scenery is gorgeous. Glad you had a nice day out.

Hope everyone’s okay today.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have had a nothingy day of lounging around. I'm exhausted for no reason today 😩

But yesterday I had so many nephew cuddles, he is so lovely. He's started trying to copy noises and facial expressions and it's adorable.

I'm off work next week so just have to get through the next 4 days in the office without falling asleep and then I can have a proper rest.

I hope you're all well and that baby's hammies are being thoroughly massaged as we speak.

Gorgeous! Whereabouts is this (if it's not too nosy of me to ask!)? I feel like I recognise it and can't work out if I've been there before or just somewhere that looks a bit similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have had a nothingy day of lounging around. I'm exhausted for no reason today 😩

But yesterday I had so many nephew cuddles, he is so lovely. He's started trying to copy noises and facial expressions and it's adorable.

I'm off work next week so just have to get through the next 4 days in the office without falling asleep and then I can have a proper rest.

I hope you're all well and that baby's hammies are being thoroughly massaged as we speak.

Gorgeous! Whereabouts is this (if it's not too nosy of me to ask!)? I feel like I recognise it and can't work out if I've been there before or just somewhere that looks a bit similar.
I’m on holiday in the Cotswolds - I’ve been to Burton on the water today

• Heart

This is my favourite place to visit! I have family just down the road from there!! Hope you had a lovely day! 🤍

hope everyone had a nice Monday! I had to work but managed to get home in time to do dinner with LO 🤍

• Heart
This is my favourite place to visit! I have family just down the road from there!! Hope you had a lovely day! 🤍

hope everyone had a nice Monday! I had to work but managed to get home in time to do dinner with LO 🤍
Have you got a job. I didn’t know!? I thought you were a sahm 💙

Good to see you
( I think I stumbled on your tik tok the other day 😘 )

• Heart
Have you got a job. I didn’t know!? I thought you were a sahm 💙

Good to see you
( I think I stumbled on your tik tok the other day 😘 )
I’ve been working with my mum for the last 2 weeks and this week is my last week as she is busy at her work atm so they needed me to temp for them! Been missing LO very much but it’s all going to be worth it! 🤍

I’ve been so busy so haven’t been able to be on here as much! (Ah it’s literally just slutty footballer videos 🫣🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’ve been working with my mum for the last 2 weeks and this week is my last week as she is busy at her work atm so they needed me to temp for them! Been missing LO very much but it’s all going to be worth it! 🤍

I’ve been so busy so haven’t been able to be on here as much! (Ah it’s literally just slutty footballer videos 🫣🤣)
Aww I bet you have. Has he missed you too. Mine has been in a bad mood today 😭😭

Oh I see makes sense haha it was a video of John warming up and I thought I’ve seen this before!! 💙💙
---
Oh my god🤤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Aww I bet you have. Has he missed you too. Mine has been in a bad mood today 😭😭

Oh I see makes sense haha it was a video of John warming up and I thought I’ve seen this before!! 💙💙
Some days he has, other days he’s been okay!! we just keep making the most of it when we get our time together which is limited to about 30mins a day and one day on a weekend! 🤍

yeah that was probably one of mine ha! It’s more John than anyone else! 🤍

• Heart
Some days he has, other days he’s been okay!! we just keep making the most of it when we get our time together which is limited to about 30mins a day and one day on a weekend! 🤍

yeah that was probably one of mine ha! It’s more John than anyone else! 🤍
Aww that’s a shame!! Bless 😭
Hahah it definitely was cos It was from when you went to their last game I’m certain😍
---
Where are the curls baby
IMG_3683.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thanks ladies

I’d go as far as saying it’s the nicest place I’ve visited in the UK so far @lou_claire91
Had a lush day
It’s so beautiful and all the buildings are so quaint! On a hot summers day the banks are full of people having fish and chips and ice creams and I just love it! We have been to the model village one time and bird world another time, but we took LO there on his first holiday as it’s just so pretty! My grandparents are from Ross-On-Wye so we have spent a lot of time between the Cotswolds but Bourton is just really special!🤍

• Heart
It’s so beautiful and all the buildings are so quaint! On a hot summers day the banks are full of people having fish and chips and ice creams and I just love it! We have been to the model village one time and bird world another time, but we took LO there on his first holiday as it’s just so pretty! My grandparents are from Ross-On-Wye so we have spent a lot of time between the Cotswolds but Bourton is just really special!🤍
The banks were chocker today, there were kids in the stream - was really lovely… but very busy 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.