John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so amused Bernardo's first thought, when it comes to a night in with John is cuddling ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is perfection

For me, as a highly visual person, this is so aesthetically pleasing.
---
Howโ€™s everyone? โ™ฅ
I had the day off today (it's a national holiday), and somehow time passed even faster than if I had been at work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I am tiiiiiired and so glad it's nearly the weekend.

How are you doing?
Same, itโ€™s been a loooooong work week and I canโ€™t wait for the weekend! 3.5 more hours in my workday.

This is perfection

---

I had the day off today (it's a national holiday), and somehow time passed even faster than if I had been at work.
I love this so much. ๐Ÿฅฐ Iโ€™m so proud of him and proud to be a blue!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Same, itโ€™s been a loooooong work week and I canโ€™t wait for the weekend! 3.5 more hours in my workday.

I love this so much. ๐Ÿฅฐ Iโ€™m so proud of him and proud to be a blue!
I hope your workday flies by!

I'm finding it a bit easier since I had a week off-grid and got a bit of balance in my brain. I still keep spacing out quite a lot though which is not helpful.

Manager asked me about if I want to work towards anything and what my ambitions are and good lord I am entirely incapable of wanting a thing ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

I'm trying to be the best I can be at the moment because I'm doing some work for WC and I want him to be impressed. Yesterday he called me "my very good friend gossgoss" and my cold hard heart thawed just a little.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is perfection

---

Does he do this himself in his man cave?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This is perfection

---

This is incredible! I love to imagine he made it himself ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.