John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeh i was there!!

plz keep your fingers crossed for me that i manage to get madrid tickets as well 🫶🏼
Amazing! We were wondering about you earlier! Have a safe journey home. I am manifesting Madrid tickets for you. ♥
They were absolutely fantastic tonight. FA cup is ours. No way will United beat them.
They ate Arsenal for dinner🤭🥹

Also I wouldn’t mind a night with rodri. He is fit tonight
---
Holy mother of god. View attachment 2129996
---
There is so much going on tonight. I can’t keep up 🫠
Rodri can GET IT.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
These are fabulous, thank you, lovely!

Amazing. You are the Tumblr queen.

I really hope either @spilldatea or @cobette are there tonight. What a night!
I was! So happy right now!

Have a cute video of him from after Haaland's goal, will upload when I get back to hotel!

Could never have dreamed of a result this good.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Have a cute video of him from after Haaland's goal, will upload when I get back to hotel!

OMG so happy for you darling. 💙💙💙
Hope you’re ok
---
IMG_3598.jpeg
I can’t get his little face of out my head when they were checking his goal. He is just everything. I’m so happy and proud of him 😭😭😭
---
Hope this works I don’t know how to do gifs

Last edited:
  • Heart

Amazing! Can’t wait to see your video. How are you? ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Aaaah so glad you were there and got to see it. Did you lose your mind at baby's goal?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Amazing! Can’t wait to see your video. How are you? ♥
I am good thank you. The fixture congestion is keeping me very busy. Hope you are well?

Aaaah so glad you were there and got to see it. Did you lose your mind at baby's goal?
Just a little bit! I was so sad for him it was ruled out straight away and was sure it wouldn't get rescinded then as it took longer and longer I started to have hope!

• Heart
I am good thank you. The fixture congestion is keeping me very busy. Hope you are well?

Just a little bit! I was so sad for him it was ruled out straight away and was sure it wouldn't get rescinded then as it took longer and longer I started to have hope!
Doing well, thank you. Returning
to England in July. Just finished the bookings. Waiting with bated breath for next year’s fixtures to be announced so I can buy tickets to a couple of them.

Really wish you’d get baby’s shirt or something. The number of games you attend, I’m in awe. ♥
---
His earnest face. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6

So many great highlights. Happy Johnny when it’s rules a goal 💙🎉
He’s so beautiful.

I’m rewatching highlights. It’s actually absurd how brilliant KDB is. He’s stupid good. And let’s hear it for Manu Akanji! Just amazing.
---
Not that I care a fig for Arsenal‘s future but if I was Arteta, I’d have serious words with those players. Their overly dramatic, petulant reactions after each goal were embarrassing to watch.

Last edited:
  • Heart
“…and probably always will be.” 😭 I can’t cope. He will retire with City, I simply won’t consider another alternative,💙
Agree with akanji he was really good last night !!
City brought arsenal back down to earth. I’m still buzzin from it

Hope kev is alright they said he had a few niggles that’s what he came off 😩

• Heart

Oh no. I hope KDB is okay. We need him, and Ake, and everyone.

• Heart

yeah i’m pretty sure it was precautionary - he asked to be subbed and said he wants to be ready for fulham. think he’s defo got one eye on the PL trophy and didn’t want to push his body to the limit!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.