John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pep gave bae a lovely long, heartfelt hug at the end of Halaands guard of honour. He loves him so much 🥰❤🥰❤🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
on my way to work here was a dead cat at the side of the road and next to it was another cat sat with it. God I’m heartbroken. It was on one of my streets im
Not sure who it belonged to but I wrapped it up in a blanket and dropped it off at the vets I’m sooo sad 💔💔💔💔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
on my way to work here was a dead cat at the side of the road and next to it was another cat sat with it. God I’m heartbroken. It was on one of my streets im
Not sure who it belonged to but I wrapped it up in a blanket and dropped it off at the vets I’m sooo sad 💔💔💔💔
Oh that's so sad 😭😭😭 you did the right thing, hopefully the vet can trace the owner

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That’s so sad the other cat sat with it too 😢 hope you are ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That’s so sad the other cat sat with it too 😢 hope you are ok ❤
I know it was. Poor thing I wonder if they are pals. Thanks. It’s on my mind a bit
Some posh wanker at a mini round about just nearly crashed into me so I beeped at him and he told me to duck off 😂😂😂😂 what a nice man

• Sad
Oh no strawb 💔

Hope you're OK. You did the right thing.

• Heart
oh no poor kitty 😢 that would have really upset me, I hate seeing dead anything at roadside, birds, foxs, deer.

thanks for taking to a vet hopefully they were chipped ☹

I wonder what has happened to Dave the Cat is he here yet ?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
oh no poor kitty 😢 that would have really upset me, I hate seeing dead anything at roadside, birds, foxs, deer.

thanks for taking to a vet hopefully they were chipped ☹

I wonder what has happened to Dave the Cat is he here yet ?
it did me too. I absolutely hate it as well. I nipped in the vets later on with their mail but they didn’t say anything really.

he should be by now I’d have thought

• Heart
The Qatari rescue centre posted this a few weeks ago. Maybe he got off the plane, saw the weather and asked to go back 🥲

Screenshot_20230504_164920_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
That is awful. :( Poor thing. You are a kind person for taking it to the vet. ♥
The Qatari rescue centre posted this a few weeks ago. Maybe he got off the plane, saw the weather and asked to go back 🥲

View attachment 2147933
Aww, Dave. I was just wondering about him. 🥺

• Heart
Evening
View attachment 2148225
View attachment 2148226
Arghhhh Donald I love you so much. That last gif is the part I was on about in the Ruben thread where John smiles at him sooooo nicely and they grab for a hug🤩🤩🤩🤩

These are all amazing. I love them alllll. He is beautiful 🤩🥰. The one where he falls on the floor. Drama queen bae love it

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.