John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I took one for the team and did the new thread. I am now head of John stones fan club admin 🤣🤣🤣

@Gossgossgoss9888 with her dirty filthy incredible suggestion 💕

Continue thirsting.

Please post your fav pics of bae 🩷🩵🤍

IMG_3543.jpeg
IMG_3542.jpeg
IMG_3540.jpeg
Sexy bae 🔥 🍑
IMG_3446.jpeg
IMG_3447.jpeg
IMG_3428.jpeg
IMG_3362.jpeg
IMG_3363.jpeg
IMG_3361.jpeg
IMG_3356.jpeg
IMG_3267.jpeg
IMG_3246.jpeg
IMG_3219.jpeg
IMG_3218.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ok I took one for the team and did the new thread. I am now head of John stones fan club admin 🤣🤣🤣

@Gossgossgoss9888 with her dirty filthy incredible suggestion 💕

Continue thirsting.

Please post your fav pics of bae 🩷🩵🤍

Sexy bae 🔥 🍑
View attachment 2124211View attachment 2124212View attachment 2124213View attachment 2124214View attachment 2124215View attachment 2124216View attachment 2124217View attachment 2124219View attachment 2124220View attachment 2124221View attachment 2124222
Thank you for the new thread, @strawberrysunshine_x and the title, @Gossgossgoss9888 ! ♥

What a beautiful selection of pics. :love:

How’s everyone today? @strawberrysunshine_x hope you had a good day.

• Heart
He’s gorgeous Isn’t he. I had a great day thankyou .. was a nice quiet day. Got an early finish
Hope your day isn’t too bad darling.
not sure where everyone is today

And early finish is always nice!

I hope my day goes by quickly. No meetings thankfully.

• Heart
Thanks for the new thread, girls!

Since it's cold and rainy here today, I'll give you John (dancin') in the rain tax:

1DD8E159-29D9-4D6A-BB19-D504FA54E150.jpeg

0648FE42-3F36-489A-A12D-F4D8588A88EB.jpeg

20221223_155322.jpg

rain.jpeg

Screenshot_20220218_182145.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Absolutely delightful! :love:

Sorry about the weather. :( I hope spring arrives soon. Hope you’re doing okay!
I'm doing all right, work's a lot, and tedious atm, but I've gone back to planning what I want to cook each day, and I'm really enjoying being in the kitchen and trying new recipes right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm doing all right, work's a lot, and tedious atm, but I've gone back to planning what I want to cook each day, and I'm really enjoying being in the kitchen and trying new recipes right now.
Hope you’re ok darling.
what are you cooking tonight 💕

Hugs for you ❤
IMG_3282.jpeg
IMG_3280.jpeg
IMG_3279.jpeg

• Heart
  • Heart
Thanks for these (incredibly soulful) hugs. ❤ I am okay, enjyoing being wrapped in a blanket now.

I'm still not sure what I'll have for dinner, perhaps some pasta with grilled bell pepper sauce or a spicy rice noodle salad? Or perhaps a tarte flambée? I have the ingredients for all of these.
Wowww. I like the sound of spicy nice noodle salad.
I had beans on toast 🤣🤣. Can’t be bothered tonight and LO has a main meal for his lunch at nursery. He had cheese and tomato pasta bake 😄

I will be wrapping myself in a blanket later too 😅. Can’t beat it sometimes.
those hugs are intense aren’t they

• Heart
Wowww. I like the sound of spicy nice noodle salad.
I had beans on toast 🤣🤣. Can’t be bothered tonight and LO has a main meal for his lunch at nursery. He had cheese and tomato pasta bake 😄

I will be wrapping myself in a blanket later too 😅. Can’t beat it sometimes.
those hugs are intense aren’t they
Beans on toast is such comfort food, though. I have both, too, so I might follow your lead, if I'm still lazy in a bit. 😂

Those hugs are amazing!

• Heart
👋 Dirty filthy incredible are my middle names 😜

Love you all, hope you're all well, I just got back from Manchester and am tiiiiired.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooo how was it. Did you get anything nice for lunch. Love your genius mind 🧠 😉
Work was OK! Busy, have been delivering training again but am done with that now so back to my usual grind from tomorrow.

Big chicken and avocado burger and salad and chips. My employer orders in a big load of food every day in that office so everyone just grabs what they want. Couldn't work there every day, I would be huuuuge.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.