John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is not the right thread for this but what the actual duck is this

IMG_8031.jpeg

Baby would never:

Wear those glass
Pout
Undo his shirt to his nips WHY WHY WON’T BABY UNDO HIS SHIRT TO HIS NIPS LIKE THIS DOESN’T HE LOVE US 😢

btw i do love jack just not his fashion sense
---
WHAT

IMG_8032.jpeg

the lad has balls

imagine if baby wore a chunky necklace
---
IMG_8033.jpeg

okay I am done now will pay my bae tax tomorrow

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I know this is not the right thread for this but what the actual duck is this

View attachment 2157574

Baby would never:

Wear those glass
Pout
Undo his shirt to his nips WHY WHY WON’T BABY UNDO HIS SHIRT TO HIS NIPS LIKE THIS DOESN’T HE LOVE US 😢

btw i do love jack just not his fashion sense
---
WHAT

View attachment 2157590

the lad has balls

imagine if baby wore a chunky necklace
---
View attachment 2157598

okay I am done now will pay my bae tax tomorrow
I think he's got into the blue-light reducing glasses from Haaland.

I would love, just once, to see baby rock some of Jack's rascal garms. The pearl necklace 😂

I guess we did get his Gucci shoot, though
JOHN-STONES_SWM_0192-f2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think he's got into the blue-light reducing glasses from Haaland.

I would love, just once, to see baby rock some of Jack's rascal garms. The pearl necklace 😂

I guess we did get his Gucci shoot, though
View attachment 2157639
oh but goss I did not like this jacket

baes problem is his face is so beautiful and perfect all clothes are inadequate for him

• Heart
  • Haha
oh but goss I did not like this jacket

baes problem is his face is so beautiful and perfect all clothes are inadequate for him
Me neither, but I like him being a model...obvs the solution is a naked shoot but his beauty to exhibitionism ratio is all wrong 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
IMG_3914.png
Woooop
---
God my brain isn’t working today after my long weekend. Forgetting everything today.
Booked some extra days off in summer im not working a Saturday for a month in July yay

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh are you ok. Have you been in bed all day?
Yeah, whole day in bed. Will be OK. Nothing wrong really, just super tired. Lots of sleep and lots of lying round awake but can't get up, too tired 😴 have spent a lot of the day with my sleep mask on, just calm soothing blackness.

Will make myself get up in a bit so I can watch the match, can't miss our boys 😍 and being up will make it easier to get something to eat and drink, which I haven't been doing today.

Are we nervous about tonight? I think I am. An early City goal would soothe me though.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah, whole day in bed. Will be OK. Nothing wrong really, just super tired. Lots of sleep and lots of lying round awake but can't get up, too tired 😴 have spent a lot of the day with my sleep mask on, just calm soothing blackness.

Will make myself get up in a bit so I can watch the match, can't miss our boys 😍 and being up will make it easier to get something to eat and drink, which I haven't been doing today.

Are we nervous about tonight? I think I am. An early City goal would soothe me though.
Will you be able to sleep tonight now.
Some times we need a day to relax and recharge.
Yeah I am a bit nervous now thinking about it 🤨
---
Yeah baby!!!!
IMG_3923.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hope you’re okay. ♥
View attachment 2158205Woooop
---
God my brain isn’t working today after my long weekend. Forgetting everything today.
Booked some extra days off in summer im not working a Saturday for a month in July yay
Good on you for booking days off! (y) You deserve them.

• Heart
Oh GOD we are going to have to deal with Micheal Owen and Steve McManaman on punditry duty. Thats great just GREAT.

• Haha
  • Angry
Hope you’re okay. ♥

Good on you for booking days off! (y) You deserve them.
I'm alright. Don't really know what's up with me 🤷‍♀️ but have been skidding to a halt for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Just totally running on empty. Am hoping I can get enough rest and solitude this week to be rejuvenated before I have to go back to work.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.