John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally, I thought he’d provided us with a lot this week

he played for starters…
Then the little POTM video
Then the Vegas video

poor lad will be knackered from all that… don’t worry, I’ll spoon him to sleep
I was just about to say the same!!!

it’s been a busy week for him bless!

(He’s very concerned that people aren’t seeing the effort he’s put in 🤭)
IMG_2807.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Personally, I thought he’d provided us with a lot this week

he played for starters…
Then the little POTM video
Then the Vegas video

poor lad will be knackered from all that… don’t worry, I’ll spoon him to sleep and suck him off as a reward 😉
Sorry Johnny! I do appreciate the efforts but my thirst is never quenched.

Also time is timing weird for me right now. Feels like ages since the match.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Wasn’t the video of him and Kyle just put up yesterday or the day before?
---

Poor bairn.
He’ll stop providing us with the wanking material soon and go into hiding
We can’t have that!!!

He needs to know how much we all still appreciate him and all the effort he puts in, we already know how shy he gets!

• Haha
  • Heart
Yep puppy lives on my round. She is the sweetest. She stinks tho they need to bath her 😂😂.
How’s ur day looking are you glad it’s Friday
My day’s okay, thank you. A meeting this afternoon and some follow-up work but it shouldn’t be too bad. Any plans for your weekend off? I think Sunday’s KO time is 6:00 am here. 😭 I’m tempted to not watch. Every game is so pressure-filled now.

It’s the weekend, finally. What have I missed, girls?
Happy weekend! ♥ Are you off this weekend? You’ve missed nothing.

• Heart
My day’s okay, thank you. A meeting this afternoon and some follow-up work but it shouldn’t be too bad. Any plans for your weekend off? I think Sunday’s KO time is 6:00 am here. 😭 I’m tempted to not watch. Every game is so pressure-filled now.

Ew you can’t get up at 6am. I would watch it on catch up if I was you. I reckon it’ll be a good game so we’ll all be nervous 😂😂.
Going for icecream tomorrow. And a walk or something in afternoon. Not decided Sunday yet

• Heart

No one should watch and I’ll tell everyone the really accurate result

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.