Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
I can't believe he won Player of the Week, I'm so proud. I thought he'd get overlooked again 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9

einahpets93

VIP Member
Did you decide what you were going to do about going to the games 😬😘
Well, I’m going tomorrow 🤣
And then I’ve booked my hotel for the last game of the season
But I doubt I’ll go to city
I really want to, but I’ve got a few things going on at the minute which I won’t be able to confirm if they’re actually happening or not before Monday when the tickets go on sale. All our games sell out before general sale so unless there’s any spares closer to the time it ain’t happening

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Hey I was just thinking about you before wondering if you’re ok!!!! As I’ve not seen much of your posts. I love that photo of Ruben and John for many reasons. However , I’ve said this before , I really don’t like those white shorts in winter / bad weather. The stains judt gross me out 🥲🥲
I'm ok, still alive somehow, just been busy being depressed, sleeping, working, and driving to the daily treatments that didn't work, which is mildly infuriating. But at least bae is scoring and looking extra sexy today.

Also my mom is here taking care of me and making comments like Emi Martinez "looks like a duck" (all yellow kit and orange boots) and asking to see Pep as a young man. 👀

After 6 weeks of treatments 5x a week and then 2 weeks every other day, it didn't help, so now they're wanting me to decide between ECT and esketamine (Spravato) and I'm probably going to do the esketamine because it's less time off work and fewer side effects. But my mom will have to stay with me for basically half of each week for 4-6 weeks because I can't drive myself home from these treatments. Which is fine, but I hate needing this much help and using up all of my PTO. 😠

• Heart
  • Sad

maccamacc

VIP Member
I'm ok, still alive somehow, just been busy being depressed, sleeping, working, and driving to the daily treatments that didn't work, which is mildly infuriating. But at least bae is scoring and looking extra sexy today.

Also my mom is here taking care of me and making comments like Emi Martinez "looks like a duck" (all yellow kit and orange boots) and asking to see Pep as a young man. 👀

After 6 weeks of treatments 5x a week and then 2 weeks every other day, it didn't help, so now they're wanting me to decide between ECT and esketamine (Spravato) and I'm probably going to do the esketamine because it's less time off work and fewer side effects. But my mom will have to stay with me for basically half of each week for 4-6 weeks because I can't drive myself home from these treatments. Which is fine, but I hate needing this much help and using up all of my PTO. 😠
Really sorry that’s incredibly tough. Your mum is a good egg looking after you.

This incredibly difficult period will have lots of bae around looking sexy and being generally mint. He knew you needed a big boost see ….

bae being mint for wyles

IMG_7916.jpeg

• Heart
🍑New thread thanks to queen @Violetroselily

🍑Wow wow 56 threads for the lush John 😍. He deserves the world. Best RB / CB & now CM everrr ever 🥳

🍑he got his Willy out for @cobette

🍑 Man City is his home and he loves us all.
Long may his good reign continue. Those precious hammys need protecting

🍑🍑🍑 little recap of his performance today
37DF7816-023A-42BB-8E42-00C6269BC0C9.jpeg
8F52705D-0557-4FB7-89FE-0CB81309EBA9.png

i took this new thread very seriously because bae deserves the fucking WORLD
EE036F0B-20A7-4177-988D-312DD950B1EF.jpeg
214687D8-3526-49D7-9900-D9334FE09767.jpeg

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
I'm not caught up on the thread but is this picture like a more angsty and bittersweet continuation of the "distracted boyfriend" meme or is it just me?

Same color shirts, too. 🤣🤣😭

Screenshot_20230412-102630.png

Disloyal_man_with_his_girlfriend_looking_at_another_girl.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7

rasperryripple

VIP Member
  • Heart
my little boy has finally got his EHCp in place!! ( it takes 20 weeks we applied in october ) Means that he will get any help he needs from school and they usually have a pot of money for any other learning materials he’ll need. I’m so relieved 🥹 we aren’t sure yet if he will need 1:1 in September but it he does this EHCp means he will get one 🥹

• Heart
his face when they..do mean things to him ..🥺🤣
---

hope you all have a lovely day🎂✨🍓
---

who are them kids?! How did they get involved..this is what I expect next visit @lou_claire91 @cobette full goal celebration hugs with bae and the team
---

lovely BUM action thank you

I can see Ruben also likes baes bum and was going to slap it but then remembered where he was 🤣🤣🤣
I’m pretty sure those kids are academy kids
IMG_3374.jpeg
IMG_3372.jpeg
---
IMG_3375.jpeg
IMG_3377.jpeg
IMG_3380.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
Everyone orgasaming over babys football skills in the press - like where have they been honestly

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
hope you’re both well
I am well thanks. Doing this and that.

Very much enjoying everyone saying nice things about baby I pray everyday for his hammy to hold up so he can see the rest of the season out I want him to smash all the games and show the whole world what he can do.

I love bae ❤

IMG_7806.jpeg
IMG_7807.jpeg
IMG_7555.jpeg

And some BUM BECAUSE WE NEED IT

IMG_7701.jpeg

I am in Manchester tomorrow for the night @Gossgossgoss9888 going to the theatre

I have so many problems with tattle site - very glitchy and slow so thats why I dont like or comment as much its very annoying

• Heart