John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No fancy hotel unfortunately, I have to commute 😞

Also no WC 😞

Last week on our last day sitting together someone said to us, "will you two miss each other?" and I hesitated because obvs don't want to seem too keen but he said yes straight away 😭😭😭

It's okay though, we are being so dramatic, we still sit literally seconds away from each other and talk every day.

Whaaaat a lovely selection of pictures ❤❤❤ bae is hothothot!

Enjoy your book 😘
---

There will be no romping 😒

But I might put on a nice dress and hang out in a cafe or something at lunch, just in case 😂
If you fancy a sweet treat, Cocoa Cabana in the Northern Quarter is fantastic. They have some savory choices, too. ♥

Also @Gossgossgoss9888 i hope you’re staying in a posh hotel for your work trip. Dont tell us now tell us when you’ve left.
Is WC going too!!!

I’m off to read my book … love you all.
catch you tomorrow
Hopefully bae is back too tomorrow that would be good for WW

@cobette @maccamacc hope you’re both well

PhwoarView attachment 2078480View attachment 2078482View attachment 2078484View attachment 2078485View attachment 2078486View attachment 2078488View attachment 2078490View attachment 2078491View attachment 2078492
Enjoy your book, lovely! Good night! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning lovelies!

Early day for me, am on the train, have an hour to plan the training I'm delivering today (yeah I know, not as bad as it sounds, I just need to make some notes to remind myself what I'm doing!) and work out how to get to the office 😂

Have a fabulous day everyone. ❤❤❤

Fingers crossed for some bae content.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
hope you’re both well
I am well thanks. Doing this and that.

Very much enjoying everyone saying nice things about baby I pray everyday for his hammy to hold up so he can see the rest of the season out I want him to smash all the games and show the whole world what he can do.

I love bae ❤

IMG_7806.jpeg
IMG_7807.jpeg
IMG_7555.jpeg

And some BUM BECAUSE WE NEED IT

IMG_7701.jpeg

I am in Manchester tomorrow for the night @Gossgossgoss9888 going to the theatre

I have so many problems with tattle site - very glitchy and slow so thats why I dont like or comment as much its very annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am well thanks. Doing this and that.

Very much enjoying everyone saying nice things about baby I pray everyday for his hammy to hold up so he can see the rest of the season out I want him to smash all the games and show the whole world what he can do.

I love bae ❤

View attachment 2079352View attachment 2079353View attachment 2079357

And some BUM BECAUSE WE NEED IT

View attachment 2079355

I am in Manchester tomorrow for the night @Gossgossgoss9888 going to the theatre

I have so many problems with tattle site - very glitchy and slow so thats why I dont like or comment as much its very annoying
Mine is the same Mac I don’t know why. I have to reload all the time and it glitches when I scroll down sometimes
I’m having a right shite day at work as well and fallen out with RLf. It’s raining are we gonna get wet bae pics later

• Heart
  • Sad
Wet baby - I hope so 🍓☀

until then!

Kyle was so annoyingly useless at describing! And I’m with John his “skip” at the beginning was totally misleading

Was cute hearing some of the little nicknames they have for each other (KDB - Prince Harry 😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my god 🥰🥰🥰. This has made my day
---
Kyle was so annoyingly useless at describing! And I’m with John his “skip” at the beginning was totally misleading

Was cute hearing some of the little nicknames they have for each other (KDB - Prince Harry 😂)
I thought Kyle was funny. I’ll see myself out 😂

John was tit. But he’s so sexy I’ll let him off. I actually love his laugh

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh my god 🥰🥰🥰. This has made my day
---

I thought Kyle was funny. I’ll see myself out 😂

John was tit. But he’s so sexy I’ll let him off. I actually love his laugh
Haha Kyle is quite funny to be fair (just abit of a twit in lots of other ways!)

John is so tit at quizzes, he was worse on the Countdown one bless him. But he’s too sexy to not get away with it isn’t he.

Has your day got any better? 🤍

• Heart
Haha Kyle is quite funny to be fair (just abit of a twit in lots of other ways!)

John is so tit at quizzes, he was worse on the Countdown one bless him. But he’s too sexy to not get away with it isn’t he.

Has your day got any better? 🤍
Kyle is still a twit who gets his knob out.
I sense bae doesn’t like things like this tho?? He never seems into it.
Yeah my day is ok thanks now. I had two days worth of mail I didn’t stop all day and now my back is sore 🫠 RLF is sucking up to me also
😂
how yours.❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
And I’m with John his “skip” at the beginning was totally misleading
totally! John was funny with the “I can’t say what I want to say” about Cancelo 😬 would LOVE to know the inside gossip there - I bet John has no time for him. I think he will batter him if they both play in CL QF..
---
John was tit. But he’s so sexy I’ll let him off.
he was good!! He got the highest score. Baby so talented ❤ His facial hair is peak sex in it.

• Heart
Kyle is still a twit who gets his knob out.
I sense bae doesn’t like things like this tho?? He never seems into it.
Yeah my day is ok thanks now. I had two days worth of mail I didn’t stop all day and now my back is sore 🫠 RLF is sucking up to me also
😂
how yours.❤❤❤
Yeah he does seem abit over it all really. Kyle is a massive twit but he makes Bae happy at least 😂

Bless you that’s a rubbish day to have to go back to! Do you get the bank holidays off at least? Glad RLF is sucking upto you too 😘

Yeah my days been okay thank you ❤

Bit of cheeky fluffy haired John 💙

1D96346C-04B5-4E41-95B9-CB60D19DA338.jpeg

• Heart
Your all being mean about bae and his quizzing !!! He gets self conscious on these media things. I am a bit the same in some situations and talk like a spanner too 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
totally! John was funny with the “I can’t say what I want to say” about Cancelo 😬 would LOVE to know the inside gossip there - I bet John has no time for him. I think he will batter him if they both play in CL QF..
---

he was good!! He got the highest score. Baby so talented ❤ His facial hair is peak sex in it.
Yeah he was very cheeky with the Cancelo bit wasn’t he! Top tier stubble too, he seems to know just how we like it now 👌🏻
---
Your all being mean about bae and his quizzing !!! He gets self conscious on these media things. I am a bit the same in some situations and talk like a spanner too 🤣🤣
I wouldn’t be much better myself 😂 but there is some room for improvement (which I doubt he is arsed about as he has many other talents 🥰)

• Heart
Yeah he was very cheeky with the Cancelo bit wasn’t he! Top tier stubble too, he seems to know just how we like it now 👌🏻
---

I wouldn’t be much better myself 😂 but there is some room for improvement (which I doubt he is arsed about as he has many other talents 🥰)
I wonder what he was going to say about him
---
[
Yeah he does seem abit over it all really. Kyle is a massive twit but he makes Bae happy at least 😂

Bless you that’s a rubbish day to have to go back to! Do you get the bank holidays off at least? Glad RLF is sucking upto you too 😘

Yeah my days been okay thank you ❤

Bit of cheeky fluffy haired John 💙

View attachment 2080281
i love this photo of him

no we don’t do bank hols. I’m off Friday and Sunday and then I’m off next week also cos it’s Easter hols ❤❤❤ I’m looking forward to it. So a nice short week. I deserve it 😂😂😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.