John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm okay thank you.

I returned from the Liverpool game with a cold but I'm almost over it now.

Looking forward to seeing Leroy this week!

How are you?
Glad you’re feeling better. Hope work is okay. I’m okay, thanks. ♥ I’m looking forward to seeing that beautiful man, too.

I’m watching the highlights of today’s game and the commentators could only chuckle in disbelief at Erl’s second goal, calling him “unforgivingly brilliant.” I love this team. 💙 I’m buzzing for him, KDB, and Jack today. And of course Juli.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy Easter 🐣 hope you’ve all got Easter eggs to consume today!!! No matter what age you’re never too old for an Easter egg. My mum got me one with a mug. She hasn’t bought me one for years I was shocked

Have some sexy England bae to celebrate 💖💖💖💖
2E7079A8-6698-49A7-8E8F-535A0D0C9160.jpeg
2777E985-841E-4A4F-BF4D-AF1EA61D8486.jpeg
1564A1C5-87A4-45C8-AA6E-81F864093ACB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy easter my darlings!

Have a lovely chocolatey day.

I've spent the first 2 days of my long weekend in full lazy luxury, doing basically nothing but being very happy about it 😂

And this afternoon I'm doing family stuff AKA having endless cuddles with my nephew ❤ 6 weeks old now and an absolute dream

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@einahpets93 @lou_claire91 @sugarfairy23 sorry about the bad games today. :(
Ah thank you lovely 😘

One of the worst performances I’ve seen in a long time - I’m fully resigned to relegation now (which the players also are) which is fine, worse things going on in the world. Just dreading the absolute thrashing you guys are going to give us next weekend - our GD at the moment isn’t bad and you’ll totally annihilate it 😂 luckily I can’t watch the game at least

Hope you’ve had a lovely weekend x
---
Hope you’ve all had a lovely Easter Sunday and lovely long weekend and eaten lots of chocolate ❤

A5E192B7-E95F-4B50-B729-A64DEEAC84A3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Johns now made his post itI on such his own that he’s being name dropped during the liverpool match

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.