John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m worried he would get pneumonia if he whipped his shirt off in todays temperatures. No matter how much we love cobette😂.
oh good is it a zoom meeting !
week off is going ok. However LO is being a bit silly today 😂. I blame the weather. Just making tea then hopefully he’ll be in bed ready for kick off 💕💕🩵
No, unfortunately it’s an in person meeting. :( So I’ll have to be sneaky. Hope LO cooperates and goes to bed!

@mimimithis maybe it’ll be a draw today. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Evening my friends!

I wore a button-down shirt dress to work today and when I got home and took my coat off I noticed the top 2 buttons were undone 🤦‍♀️I really hope that happened inside my coat somehow and I didn't spend the day flashing everyone!

I'm excited for the match tonight, I'm just chilling out at the min and then am going to make sure I have my tea cooked and ready to eat before kick off. Pie and chips and veg for me tonight, yum yum.

Hope you're all well and having a lovely day. Weather is a bit grim here, I did get rained on on the way home but am cosy and dry now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Evening my friends!

I wore a button-down shirt dress to work today and when I got home and took my coat off I noticed the top 2 buttons were undone 🤦‍♀️I really hope that happened inside my coat somehow and I didn't spend the day flashing everyone!

I'm excited for the match tonight, I'm just chilling out at the min and then am going to make sure I have my tea cooked and ready to eat before kick off. Pie and chips and veg for me tonight, yum yum.

Hope you're all well and having a lovely day. Weather is a bit grim here, I did get rained on on the way home but am cosy and dry now.
I am sure someone would have told you if you were flashing 😃. Enjoy your pie and chips I am having sausage casserole absolutely starving as haven’t been snacking at all today 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had spicy bean burgers. Rlf isn’t home til late he’s having vegan sausage chips and peas. LO had fish cake potato letters and peas. I absolutely love making three different teas most nights ya know 🫠🫠🫠

• Heart
  • Haha
Looking forward to the match! Hearing talk that bae might be benched :(

Everyone’s teas sound excellent.
---
I am apparently TOTALLY WRONG and baby starts ❤

Hope you enjoy @cobette
---
IMG_7904.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I really want to shag him
Me too darling. Life is cruel ain’t it

I actually love Rio. He’s so nice about jack. I wish he said nice things about bae too

IMG_3234.jpeg
LO is asleep. He went down about 20 mins ago the little darling. Just had a quick clean up and tidied his toys away and got cosy 😍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.