John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pickers looks like he’s literally just woke up. Weirdly, I was checking out Holgate… it made me slightly uncomfortable, not as uncomfortable you should feel for checking out Begovic’s junk though
You can't just saunter up to the camera like a sexy sporty cowboy AND have all that shorts action going on and not expect people to look.

I'm sorry, 15 months of abstinence is a long time. 😵💫

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Bum at 1:12 with Bernardo singing. Also, I keep forgetting Gomez plays for City.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Searched for him… he’s not at my beach 😭
08368659-AC3A-4334-B721-386C3EB64366.jpeg
---
Hope everyone has a fab Good Friday. Weather is beautiful ❤❤
Definitely not beautiful up here 🤣 windy and cold
But glad it’s lovely down there
Especially gutted as I gave up the opportunity to be in Manchester this weekend

• Heart
  • Sad
Searched for him… he’s not at my beach 😭
View attachment 2084235
---

Definitely not beautiful up here 🤣 windy and cold
But glad it’s lovely down there
Especially gutted as I gave up the opportunity to be in Manchester this weekend
What a stunning beach. I love and hate the sun because it means the kids across the back are allowed to scream there heads off in the garden wrecking the peace when I want to sit out and just read

• Sad
Reactions: 4
What a stunning beach. I love and hate the sun because it means the kids across the back are allowed to scream there heads off in the garden wrecking the peace when I want to sit out and just read
Ugh, I can’t think of anything worse. We headed out this morning to avoid the crowds. I didn’t want to spend the day dodging slow walkers, so we were already back home after a beach walk and brekkie

Currently, we live in a cul de sac of mostly retired folk, so I’m living the dream (sorry to boast) but it also means they do things like cut the grass at 8am when really, I think they should be living their best retired life and staying in bed 🤣

• Heart
Ugh, I can’t think of anything worse. We headed out this morning to avoid the crowds. I didn’t want to spend the day dodging slow walkers, so we were already back home after a beach walk and brekkie

Currently, we live in a cul de sac of mostly retired folk, so I’m living the dream (sorry to boast) but it also means they do things like cut the grass at 8am when really, I think they should be living their best retired life and staying in bed 🤣
Oh that sounds like heaven
Yeh I never got that about retired people. Also why do they go shopping at the weekend, they have all week surely you’d go during the week when the shops are quite

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeh I never got that about retired people. Also why do they go shopping at the weekend, they have all week surely you’d go during the week when the shops are quite
If they are anything like my MIL they go to the shops everyday 🫠🫠

• Haha
But why? Is it like a generational thing? My grandparents are the same. They go specific shops on specific days
Hahaha I don’t know!!! She goes to Aldi or Morrisons if not both most days!! She doesn’t really have much else to do 🫠 she doesn’t have any hobbies or anything
i absolutely detest shopping. No idea why anyone would want to go everyday!!!

52748B20-7BB9-4FBC-8D06-0F5115C45133.jpeg
we went to the park for a run round a play on the swings and and icecream

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We were just discussing that. Luckily, my parents are on our wave length and do most of their stuff during the week - that is the retired life I’d be living. Would I hell be going doing my shipping on a weekend if I didn’t need to.
Even now RLF tries to go on a Friday morning when the shops open at 8.
---
Hahaha I don’t know!!! She goes to Aldi or Morrisons if not both most days!! She doesn’t really have much else to do 🫠 she doesn’t have any hobbies or anything
i absolutely detest shopping. No idea why anyone would want to go everyday!!!

View attachment 2084377we went to the park for a run round a play on the swings and and icecream
Look at that clear sky! What a lush day

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We were just discussing that. Luckily, my parents are on our wave length and do most of their stuff during the week - that is the retired life I’d be living. Would I hell be going doing my shipping on a weekend if I didn’t need to.
Even now RLF tries to go on a Friday morning when the shops open at 8.
---

Look at that clear sky! What a lush day
i get my big shop delivered as much as poss. I just hate shopping 😂. Love a delivery so much easier. They don’t always have Everything and send crappy replacements sometimes but that’s the risk I’m willing to take 😅

it is such a beautiful day. No coat weather !! Going to take the dog out soon
I got some new shorts for work tomorrow hopefully it won’t rain 😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 2
i get my big shop delivered as much as poss. I just hate shopping 😂. Love a delivery so much easier. They don’t always have Everything and send crappy replacements sometimes but that’s the risk I’m willing to take 😅

it is such a beautiful day. No coat weather !! Going to take the dog out soon
I got some new shorts for work tomorrow hopefully it won’t rain 😅😅
Big shop delivery is heaven but so is scouring for yellow stickers on an evening after a rubbish day at work

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.