John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he’s a lollipop while being tattooed guy. I bet he goes for cola

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Are you off today? Will you be watching the match? I’m working from home but may be too nervous to watch.
Yes I’m off 😁. Getting my hair done. I’m very excited about it
Also will be watching the match!!! I think it’ll be fine they are already 3-0 up!!!

• Heart
Yes I’m off 😁. Getting my hair done. I’m very excited about it
Also will be watching the match!!! I think it’ll be fine they are already 3-0 up!!!
Lovely! Enjoy your hair appointment. ♥ Yes, I don’t see any scenario in which they get 4 past us.

@mimimithis how are you feeling about it?

Hope you all have a good day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Lovely! Enjoy your hair appointment. ♥ Yes, I don’t see any scenario in which they get 4 past us.

@mimimithis how are you feeling about it?

Hope you all have a good day.
I hope not anyway!! Fingers crossed 🤞 Haaland should be full of beans today after only playing 45 mins
I feel a bit gross today. Got period pains 😭😭 but no period yet. Hoping having my hair done might cheer me up 😂.
have a good sleep! 💤

---
IMG_3432.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
my little boy has finally got his EHCp in place!! ( it takes 20 weeks we applied in october ) Means that he will get any help he needs from school and they usually have a pot of money for any other learning materials he’ll need. I’m so relieved 🥹 we aren’t sure yet if he will need 1:1 in September but it he does this EHCp means he will get one 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.