John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey I was just thinking about you before wondering if you’re ok!!!! As I’ve not seen much of your posts. I love that photo of Ruben and John for many reasons. However , I’ve said this before , I really don’t like those white shorts in winter / bad weather. The stains judt gross me out 🥲🥲
I agree about the stains! The burgundy shorts are so nicer

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Allegedly they had an argument on the pitch because Sane said something Mane didn’t agree with and then he duffed him one in the chops after the game…

drama llamas

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His curls. :love: He is so fit. He’s glowing!
I’m currently torn as to whether I want to see him or not - he’s so fit 😭
Tickets go on sale on Monday 😭 it’s an awkward weekend though, because the game could still change again… and it’s Eurovision that weekend so the hotels are insane.
and RLF will only tolerate one game with me in May, and I’ve already paid for my hotel for the end of May for the last game of the season 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m currently torn as to whether I want to see him or not - he’s so fit 😭
Tickets go on sale on Monday 😭 it’s an awkward weekend though, because the game could still change again… and it’s Eurovision that weekend so the hotels are insane.
and RLF will only tolerate one game with me in May, and I’ve already paid for my hotel for the end of May for the last game of the season 😭
This is my solo traveler bias showing, but would you be willing to attend alone? :D Get the ticket!

• Heart
This is my solo traveler bias showing, but would you be willing to attend alone? :D Get the ticket!
It’s more the twice in two weeks 😭
It’s a long day to do it on my own - be about 10 hours in the car.
I keep thinking sensibly and be like “I’d rather see the last game of the season” but then I’m like “baby” 😭
My seats aren’t like Cob’s so it’s not even like I’d get a good view…
But I always think “oooh I like football and it’d be good to see Haaland play in his record breaking season”

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Bae is a stroppy dude isn’t he 🫠🤪
---
It’s more the twice in two weeks 😭
It’s a long day to do it on my own - be about 10 hours in the car.
I keep thinking sensibly and be like “I’d rather see the last game of the season” but then I’m like “baby” 😭
My seats aren’t like Cob’s so it’s not even like I’d get a good view…
But I always think “oooh I like football and it’d be good to see Haaland play in his record breaking season”
That is a long time. How much do you want to see haaland. Is he worth 10 hours drive!!
Would you rather regret not going or go and regret going!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Bae is a stroppy dude isn’t he 🫠🤪
---

That is a long time. How much do you want to see haaland. Is he worth 10 hours drive!!
Would you rather regret not going or go and regret going!!
What do he put on? The collective groan says it’s in his track record to put on bad songs

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.