John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a view! Hope you had a nice brunch. How are you?

Happy match day! Are @cobette or @spilldatea at the game?
---

Looks like a beautiful walk! Glad you had nice weather for it.
It was a lovely view! I’m just finishing at my ‘brunch’ before I have to make my way back to the train and home!! (Definitely think I’ve had enough to drink for the weekend!)

I’m good thank you, how are you? 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It was a lovely view! I’m just finishing at my ‘brunch’ before I have to make my way back to the train and home!! (Definitely think I’ve had enough to drink for the weekend!)

I’m good thank you, how are you? 🤍
Glad you had a good time!! What drinks have you had 🍹

• Heart

I’m good thank you, how are you?
Sounds like you had a lovely day. ♥ I’m okay, thank you. Ready to watch the game!

Glad you had a good time!! What drinks have you had 🍹
Did LO and the pup enjoy the walk? ♥

• Heart
Sounds like you had a lovely day. ♥ I’m okay, thank you. Ready to watch the game!

Did LO and the pup enjoy the walk? ♥
Yep they did. We’re all tired now. Except RLF is off for a game of golf. Me and LO are in bed 😂. He’s on my iPad I’m watching city of course. 💕💕💕

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.