John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you decide what you were going to do about going to the games 😬😘
Well, I’m going tomorrow 🤣
And then I’ve booked my hotel for the last game of the season
But I doubt I’ll go to city
I really want to, but I’ve got a few things going on at the minute which I won’t be able to confirm if they’re actually happening or not before Monday when the tickets go on sale. All our games sell out before general sale so unless there’s any spares closer to the time it ain’t happening

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm gooood! Glad it's Friday night! No plans, just gossgoss taking care of herself like a normal adult human (while my uterus tries to kill me, but...standard 🤷‍♀️). Am struggling a bit with concentration as am so distractable right now so will probably just do some endless Internet scrolling or maybe stick a series on, something cheery with short episodes.

Hope you're good too and your Friday is flying 😘
Sounds like a nice Friday evening. Hope you have something tasty for tea. ♥
---
Can’t find training pics but they’ve put up a new inside city haven’t had chance to watch yet
I just watched it. It’s fine but nothing new.
---

Well, I’m going tomorrow 🤣
And then I’ve booked my hotel for the last game of the season
But I doubt I’ll go to city
I really want to, but I’ve got a few things going on at the minute which I won’t be able to confirm if they’re actually happening or not before Monday when the tickets go on sale. All our games sell out before general sale so unless there’s any spares closer to the time it ain’t happening
At least you’re going tomorrow. (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m working from home so both meetings are on Zoom. But only one of the meetings requires my video to be on, thankfully. For the other one, I’m keeping the camera off whilst eating my lunch. :D

Weather is nice today.
View attachment 2100378
Do you live near any winelands? I once went to Somoma Valley and loved it. When you post these pics it reminds me .. 🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do you live near any winelands? I once went to Somoma Valley and loved it. When you post these pics it reminds me .. 🍷
There are a few nearby. Sonoma is lovely and I’m glad you enjoyed it. It’s a couple of hours away. Is it wine time for you tonight? :D

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There are a few nearby. Sonoma is lovely and I’m glad you enjoyed it. It’s a couple of hours away. Is it wine time for you tonight? :D
Very very sadly I am off wine at the moment and have been a while. I had such a lovely trip to California and Sonoma was my favourite. You live in a very nice part of the world, so different to Manchester 🤣🤣
---
Match day tomorrow!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Very very sadly I am off wine at the moment and have been a while. I had such a lovely trip to California and Sonoma was my favourite. You live in a very nice part of the world, so different to Manchester 🤣🤣
---
Match day tomorrow!
I’ll be listening in the car tomorrow. Desperate for a city win 😳😬
Hoping @Violetroselily is on form with the photies tomorrow

• Heart
---
Match day tomorrow!
Thank you. And yet, I adore Manchester! I’m returning in July and December (games). :D

I’m looking forward to the game but will keep
@sugarfairy23 in my thoughts. 💙

• Heart
Thank you. And yet, I adore Manchester! I’m returning in July and December (games). :D

I’m looking forward to the game but will keep
@sugarfairy23 in my thoughts. 💙
Bless you lovely thank you 😘

Don’t worry about me 😊 we hold the joint record for beating Southampton 9-0 so just as long as you don’t top that then I can take it! Luckily I can’t watch the game either so I’ll be spared the misery!

Hope you have a lovely weekend planned ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.