John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so, so proud of him. ♥ My heart is full today.
---
as close to perfect as you can get. what a bleeping player this guy is 👏🏼 i just bloody love him.

well deserved MOTM as well. was defo worth braving this shite weather, even if i am still half frozen and had to blast my hair with the dyson when i got home 😂
You were there! What a game! Glad you survived the cold. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Damn I missed the shirt sniffer. The wind woke LO up so missed last 20 mins. I’d have done the same. I need to see clips of this !!!
@cobette hope you’re ok and had a great time despite the weather. Miss you x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm not caught up on the thread but is this picture like a more angsty and bittersweet continuation of the "distracted boyfriend" meme or is it just me?

Same color shirts, too. 🤣🤣😭

Screenshot_20230412-102630.png

Disloyal_man_with_his_girlfriend_looking_at_another_girl.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not caught up on the thread but is this picture like a more angsty and bittersweet continuation of the "distracted boyfriend" meme or is it just me?

Same color shirts, too. 🤣🤣😭

View attachment 2095163

View attachment 2095168
Hey I was just thinking about you before wondering if you’re ok!!!! As I’ve not seen much of your posts. I love that photo of Ruben and John for many reasons. However , I’ve said this before , I really don’t like those white shorts in winter / bad weather. The stains judt gross me out 🥲🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.