John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey I was just thinking about you before wondering if you’re ok!!!! As I’ve not seen much of your posts. I love that photo of Ruben and John for many reasons. However , I’ve said this before , I really don’t like those white shorts in winter / bad weather. The stains judt gross me out 🥲🥲
I'm ok, still alive somehow, just been busy being depressed, sleeping, working, and driving to the daily treatments that didn't work, which is mildly infuriating. But at least bae is scoring and looking extra sexy today.

Also my mom is here taking care of me and making comments like Emi Martinez "looks like a duck" (all yellow kit and orange boots) and asking to see Pep as a young man. 👀

After 6 weeks of treatments 5x a week and then 2 weeks every other day, it didn't help, so now they're wanting me to decide between ECT and esketamine (Spravato) and I'm probably going to do the esketamine because it's less time off work and fewer side effects. But my mom will have to stay with me for basically half of each week for 4-6 weeks because I can't drive myself home from these treatments. Which is fine, but I hate needing this much help and using up all of my PTO. 😠

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I'm ok, still alive somehow, just been busy being depressed, sleeping, working, and driving to the daily treatments that didn't work, which is mildly infuriating. But at least bae is scoring and looking extra sexy today.

Also my mom is here taking care of me and making comments like Emi Martinez "looks like a duck" (all yellow kit and orange boots) and asking to see Pep as a young man. 👀

After 6 weeks of treatments 5x a week and then 2 weeks every other day, it didn't help, so now they're wanting me to decide between ECT and esketamine (Spravato) and I'm probably going to do the esketamine because it's less time off work and fewer side effects. But my mom will have to stay with me for basically half of each week for 4-6 weeks because I can't drive myself home from these treatments. Which is fine, but I hate needing this much help and using up all of my PTO. 😠
Your mom is a Tattler at heart. Send her over to the Pep thread. How’s the pup?
Big hugs to you. I’m sorry you’re dealing with all this. Will you still be able to go to San Diego?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Aww I’m sorry. Sending love 😞. Sounds like you have a lot going on!!
We need to send bae over to sort you out💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Thinking of you lovely ❤❤❤

It can be so hard to accept help but I'm hoping so hard that it's worth it for you and you come out the other end feeling loads better.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Really sorry that’s incredibly tough. Your mum is a good egg looking after you.

This incredibly difficult period will have lots of bae around looking sexy and being generally mint. He knew you needed a big boost see ….

bae being mint for wyles

IMG_7916.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.