Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilldatea

VIP Member
MOTM for me - he is always so so composed, cool, calm and collected.

JOHNNY, johnny stones, JOHNNY, johnny stones

• Heart
Reactions: 8

cobette

VIP Member
I like that he attempted to satisfy the cries for him to remove his clothes by taking his shoes off.

It's a start I suppose 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
❤ That's very sweet of you. I don't want to be a bother, and I feel often enough like I am.

It might be that the World Cup break and not being integral to the English style of play got to him - before, he was playing just fine for City. That break didn't do many any favours, so perhaps it's a bit of a slump, too, that plays into it all.
You are absolutely, guaranteed, never a bother, I promise. And you're always so lovely to me when things are going badly, I don't want you to feel like you can't lean on me and the rest of the gang if you need to.

Sometimes it's too hard to talk but being around people helps. Come here and look at beautiful pictures of bae.

Sometimes getting it all out somewhere where no-one will judge you is what you need. Come here and vent to us. Stick it behind a spoiler and that way if anyone isn't in the headspace to support (or is just here to look at football's sexiest thighs) they can continue with their day and their conversations uninterrupted, and those who can and want to listen will do so.

We love you so much ❤ share as much or as little as you feel comfortable with, no pressure or expectations whatsoever either way. But if you need us we're here.

• Heart

spilldatea

VIP Member
bit late but so nice to hear the home fans chanting JOHNNY, JOHNNY STONES numerous times during the game. was sat next a middle aged guy and i said to him ‘ohhh look at grealish’s calves’ and his counter was ‘have you seen stones’s bum’ and i was like babes yore preaching to the choir 😂😂😂😂🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

maccamacc

VIP Member
Baby relaxing in a shirt and flip flops.

He must have just come from seeing to Cobbers

1EBD6A4D-286B-41F4-A202-CD877EC7C7C8.jpeg

5F114400-7C2C-4C15-9951-6C1A78444674.jpeg

Do you see his abs here through his shirt 🥵

39FFA2FA-CA2B-4F19-A982-87B17BD71DC1.jpeg

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
When Jack got MOTM he commented this (Jack's reply says fuck you)
View attachment 1921875

Obviously "bants" but is v unprofessional

He had problems in the WC too didn't he?
It's really hard to judge banter from a friendship group you're not a part of but I do feel a bit of edge in the MOTM comment.

I always kind of liked Cancelo and felt bad for him for his tragic past and that burglary last year must have been awful. But if he's become a problem in the dressing room then it's right that he goes.

• Sad