Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
John Stones #53 Baby’s injured and his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Been racking for brains for 10 mins and that’s the best I can do. I thought of a ruder one but I think it’s abit close to the bone even for our threads 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

cobette

VIP Member
I don’t think he’ll ever stop glowing up 😂

Can you imagine 😂 god I can’t imagine anything worse than a forced team bonding meal, I’d go for Bae though, even if he is a noisy eater haha
Agree this sounds like he'll.

Am also concerned that this group of grown men think going out for tea will cure everything. This is also the chicken shop children's go to whenever 'how can we improve' is posed to them.

• Haha
  • Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Agreed, why do they just ask him about Harland and KDB - yeah Harland has scored about 57 hat tricks this season and KDB smashes out the assists, we all know that. They should focus on how many clean sheets JS has contributed to and how bloody great he plays.

he speaks so well and eloquently - his accent is just the best, like a slightly Barns-leh/Manchester hybrid. And his hair in this 🥵 too much

Also didn’t realise they had Arsenal in FA cup! Friday night game sounds like it’s hopefully on TV at least 🙌🏻

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
I think he's still glowing up. I can't wait for his silver fox era.

Can we go? I think the mood would be much better if we were there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

maccamacc

VIP Member
Are you excited about jury service?
More than I was..timing bit crap for work

I have done it before - I was on a big trial for 10 weeks at The Old Bailey. That was an incredible experience. Really interesting. Although a bit intense (multiple defendants, murder charges) I was very impressed with everyone involved with it - Judge, Barrister’s etc. Fellow jurors were great - everyone took it seriously and just wanted to do the right thing.

This is a different court.

• Wow
  • Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Lately I've been thinking about Sun City bae.

1. What a cunt.
2. But.
3. The BDE.

(Before he was robbed of his watch and Jordan came to his rescue, obv)

Tumblr_l_1421189067097292.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Happy Monday, party people! I am finally starting to wake up (mentally). Yes it's after 10am. Still need more caffeine.

Tumblr_l_392507397896862.jpg

If anyone has Kindle Unlimited (or not - the book is pretty cheap, I think) and likes M/M romance, esp about footballers, I recommend "Pull Me Under" by Zarah Detand.
It's about a 22 year old Premier League player who accidentally outs himself by getting photographed dancing at a gay bar later on during the night his team wins the league. He doesn't want to deny it and stay in the closet - he's ready to be out - but he and his agent/good friend decide it would be better for PR purposes if he was in a LTR so as not to freak out his teammates or scandalize the public with the stereotype of the horny gay slut (which... I think is a terrible and pretty homophobic premise considering the number of players who are horny (and often cheating) straight sluts, but this was written in 2014 so I'm trying to be forgiving). So he starts a fake relationship with a student and naturally he starts to fall in love.
It's a slow burn and slightly angsty fake dating romance set in Manchester and it's very cute (and spicy) so far. Oh and the banter is top notch.

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
Strong showing from the lads today. Hope you all have enjoyed your Sunday! @cobette I hope you have some luck at the cage, tell bae hi for us, and have a safe journey home.

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Friends, I went to the theatre on my own and am feeling proud of myself like a proper adult 🥰

Jon Richardson was funny and I had a nice time except for spending £9 on a glass of wine 😲 and also I sat next to a man with the world's shakiest leg and it made me uncomfortable.

Baby relaxing in a shirt and flip flops.

He must have just come from seeing to Cobbers

View attachment 1903134

View attachment 1903135

Do you see his abs here through his shirt 🥵

View attachment 1903140
His narrow little waist 🥺

• Heart
You are a hero and shall be rewarded with friendly doggos and kitties.

Honestly if he wanted longer with his new baba I'm sure he could have just asked, he didn't need to go to the trouble of getting injured.
That is the bright side. Least he gets to be at home a bit more 🥰🥰🥰

---

You are a hero and shall be rewarded with friendly doggos and kitties.

Honestly if he wanted longer with his new baba I'm sure he could have just asked, he didn't need to go to the trouble of getting injured.
Speaking of doggies I saw my bestie badger today. He really cheered me up 💜

• Heart

einahpets93

VIP Member
Pleased to report my week starting much better than previously

I am too fat again but that’s M&S fault

I start Jury Service next week and looking forward to that now

It helps baby is in peps good books and playing lots

View attachment 1904961
Are you excited about jury service?

Why has everyone had such a rubbish start to the week 😔

Would it help you all if I asked this guy to get his Willy out for you?

View attachment 1904870

View attachment 1904871

View attachment 1904875
Mine has also been a lot better than last week
Last Monday I needed a new tyre, and my fence blew down… and then I got covid
and really… that still wasn’t even the worst Monday I’ve ever had 🤣

I imagine poor Frank reckons this was a bad Monday though - seems he’s been sacked

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

Violetroselily

VIP Member
  • Haha