John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a very good question, Macc. I've been trying to figure that out myself. Give me a bit of time to research that properly, and I'll get back to you with a reply. It might have to do with biomechanics and stressors like overstretching during tackles or ball trapping in relations to his body's muscle distribution or tendon strength... It might also be that he's being overplayed and isn't rested enough or made to recover properly.
You are the best. ❤ City need to sack the head of the medical team and hire you.

It always happens a lot when he’s running fast! 😞😞😞
We’ll get through this together🙈🙈

---

I’m off to bed guys. Got a feeling it’ll be a long night with Lo
See you all tomorrow
Good night, lovely! Hope LO is okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
good to shut the arse fans up they have been talking a lot of shite lately

• Haha
  • Heart
Well, we survived! Thank you, Nathan! Maybe we’ll win something this year after all.

---

good to shut the arse fans up they have been talking a lot of shite lately
They are so similar to certain fans I see in different sports in different countries including here in the US. When their team is suddenly very good after years of being terrible or mediocre, the fan base either has a sudden renaissance and dusts off their old team tops and hats and wear them in public again, or, a brand new fan base suddenly appears and they behave as though their team invented the sport. They’re like super zealous converts to a new cult.

• Heart
Guys I am so upset about baby it’s just not fair poor soul just can’t what are they doing to him in the physio room why aren’t they looking after him i want to murder someone

@mimimithis why is Baby getting lots of muscle injuries in his legs what’s causing this
He wears shoes a size smaller doesn't he? Surely that does something to your leg tendons/ligaments when your feet are scrunched 🤔 he'd looked in so much pain bless 😔🤗

• Sad
Reactions: 4
WHAT A BALD BASTARD BOILED EGG HEAD YOU ARE PEP 😡

Was he criticising him? How dare he

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why risk him then? I don’t get it. If he isn’t fit to play, he shouldn’t be playing. End of. Now he’s facing a spell on the sidelines for the… 4th (or is it 5th?) time this season. Not really the best handling of this situation, Pep. 😩

---

You are the best. ❤ City need to sack the head of the medical team and hire you.

Good night, lovely! Hope LO is okay.
You’re so sweet! ❤ I’d take good care of the boys and girls.

This injury situation reminds me of when Arjen Robben was sold to Bayern, because Real thought hun too injury prone for their stellar first team. Within a few weeks, the Bayern medical team had a pretty good understanding of why Arjen was suffering from relapsing injuries so often and did their utmost to prevent them from happening. To this day, he’s one of the scoring legends of modern times. ❤

I wish someone would try to figure out what’s causing Bae’s hamstring to give in all too easily and find a way around it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
bit late but so nice to hear the home fans chanting JOHNNY, JOHNNY STONES numerous times during the game. was sat next a middle aged guy and i said to him ‘ohhh look at grealish’s calves’ and his counter was ‘have you seen stones’s bum’ and i was like babes yore preaching to the choir 😂😂😂😂🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
bit late but so nice to hear the home fans chanting JOHNNY, JOHNNY STONES numerous times during the game. was sat next a middle aged guy and i said to him ‘ohhh look at grealish’s calves’ and his counter was ‘have you seen stones’s bum’ and i was like babes yore preaching to the choir 😂😂😂😂🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
This is incredible. So glad you had a good time. And it sounds like you made a friend!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love this! I’m glad you were there for a win. Which stand were you in? It’s always nice to add a new member to the bae appreciation club.

@cobette does today’s win mean your travel arrangements are spoilt? :(

• Heart
This is very funny 😄 I glad baes hammy went to the sound of fan cheering for him ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Happy Saturday all 🤍

Hope everyone has a lovely day today, anyone got plans? I'm off out for brunch with a friend which will be nice!

sad for poor Bae last night but fingers crossed he’ll be back soon & hoping to find out what date the WH match is switched too so I can hopefully still go!

little bit of him to cheer us up
7D1CD5B2-D964-44F9-979E-30DC72786975.jpeg

• Heart
Happy Saturday all 🤍

Hope everyone has a lovely day today, anyone got plans? I'm off out for brunch with a friend which will be nice!

sad for poor Bae last night but fingers crossed he’ll be back soon & hoping to find out what date the WH match is switched too so I can hopefully still go!

little bit of him to cheer us upView attachment 1916795
Enjoy your day. I’m at work but it’s not busy. Hoping to be home just after 2

I’m still v sad about it

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.