John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are absolutely, guaranteed, never a bother, I promise. And you're always so lovely to me when things are going badly, I don't want you to feel like you can't lean on me and the rest of the gang if you need to.

Sometimes it's too hard to talk but being around people helps. Come here and look at beautiful pictures of bae.

Sometimes getting it all out somewhere where no-one will judge you is what you need. Come here and vent to us. Stick it behind a spoiler and that way if anyone isn't in the headspace to support (or is just here to look at football's sexiest thighs) they can continue with their day and their conversations uninterrupted, and those who can and want to listen will do so.

We love you so much ❤ share as much or as little as you feel comfortable with, no pressure or expectations whatsoever either way. But if you need us we're here.
Thank you, lovely. ❤

2D292028-A883-44B0-B261-F16CFBDCE38D.jpeg

I'll keep that in mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry I’m absolutely feral for him today.

Need to calm myself down 😂 probably a good thing I wasn’t able to watch him

Blow job angle

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.