John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wylie, I am so desperate for DILF content and I know you don't mean any harm and just wanted to share with us, but please delete it (if not too late).

I want us to respect their privacy as much as we can.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My day has flown by. Back to work tomorrow
Are you looking forward to the weekend 💖
How’s LO? Yes, definitely looking forward to the weekend! I have a couple of Zoom meetings tomorrow but nothing too crazy. Next week will be the busy week for me!

I just can’t get excited about tomorrow’s game. Maybe it’s a coping mechanism for myself because part of me thinks we’re not winning anything this season.🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 3
@mimimithis how are you feeling?

Hope you’ve all had a good day. ❤
I'm all right, thank you for asking, still massively achey, and still with some cramps, but far better than at the beginning of the week. ❤ I'm on-call all week, and on late shift tomorrow, so I might miss a little of the match - I'll try to be home on time, though.

How are you?

• Heart
How’s LO? Yes, definitely looking forward to the weekend! I have a couple of Zoom meetings tomorrow but nothing too crazy. Next week will be the busy week for me!

I just can’t get excited about tomorrow’s game. Maybe it’s a coping mechanism for myself because part of me thinks we’re not winning anything this season.🙁
Are you doing anything nice for the weekend
Oh god don’t remind me about the game 😞🤣. Trying not to think about it too much.
wil you be watching
LO is fine thanks! We had a stressful morning. He didn’t want to go to nursery but he’s had a good day and is in a good mood. It’s bed time soon 😍.

• Heart
Wylie, I am so desperate for DILF content and I know you don't mean any harm and just wanted to share with us, but please delete it (if not too late).

I want us to respect their privacy as much as we can.
Sorry, it's too late. If I could have shared another way I would have. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2

We will win tomorrow as I have already booked a hotel for the West Ham match, the match will get moved if we win, which we will now.

• Heart
  • Wow
I'm all right, thank you for asking, still massively achey, and still with some cramps, but far better than at the beginning of the week. ❤ How are you?
I’m so glad you’re improving! I’m doing okay, thank you. Just mired in my work day. Blah.

Are you doing anything nice for the weekend
Oh god don’t remind me about the game 😞🤣. Trying not to think about it too much.
wil you be watching
LO is fine thanks! We had a stressful morning. He didn’t want to go to nursery but he’s had a good day and is in a good mood. It’s bed time soon 😍.
Poor thing! It’s funny (well maybe not funny for parents, it’s probably super stressful) how capricious kids are. “NO NURSERY, NOOOOO!” Later: “Having the time of my life.” :ROFLMAO:

I think I’ll keep an eye on the score but not watch the actual coverage (unless we’re winning by a lot which won’t happen).

---

We will win tomorrow as I have already booked a hotel for the West Ham match, the match will get moved if we win, which we will now.
:ROFLMAO: You’re probably right about that.

• Heart
6F6868DB-8086-4EB0-BF12-77561B6568B3.jpeg
Can you cancel If that’s the case 😭😭

---

I’m so glad you’re improving! I’m doing okay, thank you. Just mired in my work day. Blah.

Poor thing! It’s funny (well maybe not funny for parents, it’s probably super stressful) how capricious kids are. “NO NURSERY, NOOOOO!” Later: “Having the time of my life.” :ROFLMAO:

I think I’ll keep an eye on the score but not watch the actual coverage (unless we’re winning by a lot which won’t happen).

---

I couldn’t get his coat on he was kicking offfff bad. Which he never does. He wouldn’t get in my car and then he didn’t want to go in the door at nursery. But he was fine once in. But my mind runs away with me like whyyy doesn’t he want to go. Think he was just being a little monkey and he likes to stress me out 😞🤣

• Heart

---

Tbf, I'm like that to this day, too, on random days. It starts with "MEEEEEEH WORK", and ends in "YAY, WORK WITH COLLEAGUES!" or some such thing that makes me happy. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Tbf, I'm like that to this day, too, on random days. It starts with "MEEEEEEH WORK", and ends in "YAY, WORK WITH COLLEAGUES!" or some such thing that makes me happy. 😂
:ROFLMAO: For me, it’s coffee. Once I’ve got some coffee down me, I can face the world! Talking of colleagues, how’s Ruben look-alike duckling?

• Heart
Yes this is very true. I remind myself a lot that we are the same and think god do we have to go to work.
but I’m paranoid and think something has happened or he hates it 🙈🤣 but then he has a good day so alllll the stress is for NOTHING. A few times I’ve got in the car and cried on the way home when he’s kicked off 🥲😭

• Sad
  • Heart
:ROFLMAO: For me, it’s coffee. Once I’ve got some coffee down me, I can face the world! Talking of colleagues, how’s Ruben look-alike duckling?
Coffee is my life line, without my mug in my hand in the mornings I'm a little lost at times. Plus, it's the one moment of the day, where everyone usually comes together for a bit of a talk or just general catch up, before work mode takes over. Communal coffee drinking in the morning is just the best thing. Oh, he's doing fine, he's been fluttering around (not quite flying high just yet, because he's only just started his shifts), but he's good and adorably flirty.

Yes this is very true. I remind myself a lot that we are the same and think god do we have to go to work.
but I’m paranoid and think something has happened or he hates it 🙈🤣 but then he has a good day so alllll the stress is for NOTHING. A few times I’ve got in the car and cried on the way home when he’s kicked off 🥲😭
You're a mama bear, of course you worry, I believe that's ingrained in all of us to look after the cubs, especially our own. ❤ I suppose kids have good and bad days, just like we do, but they cannot quite express it the same way we do.

• Heart
No idea where that photo has come from but Daddy Bae is definitely very cute 💙

Also how does ON look so good after giving birth recently - I swear that woman has everything 😂

Fingers crossed for lots of content tomorrow! So annoying about hotel/West Ham sitch Cob - its times like these I feel you should personally invoice Bae (whether the repayment terms are in pounds or shags is your call of course)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good lord look at the curls. He’s looking fit as hell. 😍😍

---

Also how does ON look so good after giving birth recently - I swear that woman has everything 😂

Fingers crossed for lots of content tomorrow! So annoying about hotel/West Ham sitch Cob - its times like these I feel you should personally invoice Bae (whether the repayment terms are in pounds or shags is your call of course)
Was also thinking this 🥲. She’s one hot mama

---

Coffee is my life line, without my mug in my hand in the mornings I'm a little lost at times. Plus, it's the one moment of the day, where everyone usually comes together for a bit of a talk or just general catch up, before work mode takes over. Communal coffee drinking in the morning is just the best thing. Oh, he's doing fine, he's been fluttering around (not quite flying high just yet, because he's only just started his shifts), but he's good and adorably flirty.

You're a mama bear, of course you worry, I believe that's ingrained in all of us to look after the cubs, especially our own. ❤ I suppose kids have good and bad days, just like we do, but they cannot quite express it the same way we do.
You’re right 😞. It’s stressful at the time of course but he is always worse when I drop him off. I have to do it on my days off as RLF goes to work early 😭😭. I dread it every week.

• Heart

I'll take the shags please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.