John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So crazy… literally just saved those to post 😱
You should post anyway! Can never have enough Baby can we

I just want him to know even though I want nothing to do with his feet I would still shag him in a heartbeat and that I still love him 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How’s your journey home going?
Did you enjoy the game?!
Very good game, so happy for him!

I'm half way home, staying at a hotel tonight then driving straight to work in morning. I am exhausted. I hope he appreciates this.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Very good game, so happy for him!

I'm half way home, staying at a hotel tonight then driving straight to work in morning. I am exhausted. I hope he appreciates this.
Omg you absolute hero! That is such effort for him. Sexy prick doesn’t deserve you 😘

Hope you get a good nights rest tonight and glad they got a good result for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Baby relaxing in a shirt and flip flops.

He must have just come from seeing to Cobbers

1EBD6A4D-286B-41F4-A202-CD877EC7C7C8.jpeg

5F114400-7C2C-4C15-9951-6C1A78444674.jpeg

Do you see his abs here through his shirt 🥵

39FFA2FA-CA2B-4F19-A982-87B17BD71DC1.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Friends, I went to the theatre on my own and am feeling proud of myself like a proper adult 🥰

Jon Richardson was funny and I had a nice time except for spending £9 on a glass of wine 😲 and also I sat next to a man with the world's shakiest leg and it made me uncomfortable.

Baby relaxing in a shirt and flip flops.

He must have just come from seeing to Cobbers

View attachment 1903134

View attachment 1903135

Do you see his abs here through his shirt 🥵

View attachment 1903140
His narrow little waist 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He looks like he had his hair cut between full time and that photo, or did Cob yank it out?
It looks like he’s possibly showered and hair looks much more tamed, but then he’s put his sweaty shorts back on?

Hopefully Cobbers can reveal all

Friends, I went to the theatre on my own and am feeling proud of myself like a proper adult 🥰

Jon Richardson was funny and I had a nice time except for spending £9 on a glass of wine 😲 and also I sat next to a man with the world's shakiest leg and it made me uncomfortable.

Ahh amazing!! Glad you’ve had a good night and you enjoyed the second best Jon the world has to offer 😂
Theatre/alcohol prices are wild but you justify it like you’re in an airport don’t you I spent about 25 dollars (no joke) on a GLASS of wine in the theatre in New York and it still makes me sick to this day

• Heart
  • Wow

Well done, you! Hope it’s just one of many theatre visits in your future.

• Heart
My all time favorite bae/Kyle video. 🥰
Aww it’s my second fave, my fave is the “50 caps, never thought I’d see the day” one ❤

Also (and please don’t hate me Bae)
coming from someone who has spent time in both Barnsley and Sheffield, I wouldn’t be quick to shout about having a Barnsley postcode 😂

• Haha
I love the vid but bae is just on the cusp of his glow up on it - just moments from:

AF108F61-FB38-4E94-8E01-D5D4A328E7EC.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.