Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
I don’t think it says he didn’t walk out it means he walked from the bus straight to the bench? But I don’t know would he just be sat on the bench for ages before kick off. He might not come back 🙈
I read it as though he walked straight from the bus to his seat on the bench. But people would have seen that and gone why isn’t he warming up

Reactions: 1

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
Honestly you deserve all the praise that book is incredible! Me & A had been chatting about it in our WhatsApp chat and even she said she was gutted going forward as it’s one of our talking points 🤣🤍

it’s been nice to keep it busy!!! Yeah I’ve had a few, plus announced the next 2 books (including TOY -Pep/G/J) and they’ve seemed happy so far HDBAH has had just over 70k views so a lot better than I thought ha 🤦🏻‍♀️

hey lovey! Hope you are okay!! I’m up because I’m trying to finish a chapter before bed! 🤍
70k views!!! Jesus Estate Agent John is nearing 2k reads (which still blows my mind and please pass my love and thanks onto A for me 😘) so 70k views is ridiculous woman! You should be so proud ❤
And I also cannot wait to read TOY when it drops 🤍

---

Gooooood evening!

Hope you're all doing well 😘❤💐
Evening lovely ❤

How’s your Sunday been?

• Heart
Sorry for not offering work related advice or anything, I usually am not in the best frame of mind lately to handle that topic as it just sends me into CPTSD flashbacks about my last job. And those nightmares have returned recently, so that's fun. 😑

But I hope things get better ❤ @strawberrysunshine_x @mimimithis @Gossgossgoss9888

View attachment 1927852

I called out sick today because I didn't feel like getting out of bed. Probably not a great idea since I'm going to use a lot of sick leave soon but oh well. 🤷‍♀️

Sick Note Solidarity!

(Tried to post a gif of this but even 2.4 MB is too big - must be the content - too sexy when in motion)

View attachment 1927844

View attachment 1927855
Hope you’re ok honey. 💜.
---

I hope Ruben gave him a sympathy shag during half time - even with his poorly hammy Bae could just lie there and let Rubes do all the work and put the smile back on his face abit
---

Can we all have some bum?
His bum is perfection

View attachment 1927969
View attachment 1927967
View attachment 1927968
He has such a delicious bum. It’s such a peach 🍑

• Heart
Yeah I’m sure it was over 10 years ago I last used it so a real blast from the past!

oh god Look Fantastic is just the absolute one isn’t it, I’ve had to stay away from it for a while else I go mad. 25% off is very tempting though
I’m a bit gutted I missed out. But they didn’t have the revlon blusher I wanted. Hopefully when I need some more benefit they’ll have the offer on again 🤪

Donald23

VIP Member
I thought I was only searching the pet supply category. Got a bit of a jump scare.

View attachment 1909861

I don't need your judgement right now, bae. This is my lunch (1/3) hour.

In other news, I am all booked with flight, hotel, and conference registration for the work trip to San Diego in the summer. I am mainly just looking forward to the zoo. Decided to go because a) free trip and b) trying to live with less fear and closer to the "fuck it, we ball" end of the risk taking / fear spectrum that I drew and labeled as such in my notebook during therapy the other day.

Also, the interventional psych clinic called me at 7:30am in the morning 😉 to schedule me for an evaluation tomorrow, so that's good I guess. A step in the right direction, maybe. At least exploring my options. But WTF are they doing calling people with treatment-resistant depression at 7:30am?! I assumed they had a last minute opening for this morning, but no. I was barely awake. Still laying in bed.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a good hump day. It's raining cats and dogs here but at least it's not cold.
Can I ask about the post it note compass? What’s it’s purpose