John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's still glowing up. I can't wait for his silver fox era.

Can we go? I think the mood would be much better if we were there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

I don’t think he’ll ever stop glowing up 😂

Can you imagine 😂 god I can’t imagine anything worse than a forced team bonding meal, I’d go for Bae though, even if he is a noisy eater haha

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I had suspicions when, for a few days, none of them save for Julian I think posted anything on social media. I had a feeling morale was tit and maybe they were doing a mini team lockdown. I hope things are better. They certainly looked jubilant today.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t think he’ll ever stop glowing up 😂

Can you imagine 😂 god I can’t imagine anything worse than a forced team bonding meal, I’d go for Bae though, even if he is a noisy eater haha
Agree this sounds like he'll.

Am also concerned that this group of grown men think going out for tea will cure everything. This is also the chicken shop children's go to whenever 'how can we improve' is posed to them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Very good game, so happy for him!

I'm half way home, staying at a hotel tonight then driving straight to work in morning. I am exhausted. I hope he appreciates this.
Hope you’re ok lovely. You defo deserve a shag for all your efforts

setting of go work in a min 😠😠. Sundays go way too fast

Ooh what is this from. He looks Devine from the side. Not enough curls but still hot as hell

• Heart
Why don’t they ever ask him about his performance/s? ☹

I always think baby gives his best interviews immediately post match

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He loves to make it easy for us doesn't he!? 'I'll be writing a message on his ball'. Settle down babe, he's a little young for you.

Also unable to resist to the urge to scratch his leg half way through. Animal. Love him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Agreed, why do they just ask him about Harland and KDB - yeah Harland has scored about 57 hat tricks this season and KDB smashes out the assists, we all know that. They should focus on how many clean sheets JS has contributed to and how bloody great he plays.

he speaks so well and eloquently - his accent is just the best, like a slightly Barns-leh/Manchester hybrid. And his hair in this 🥵 too much

Also didn’t realise they had Arsenal in FA cup! Friday night game sounds like it’s hopefully on TV at least 🙌🏻

• Heart
Agreed, why do they just ask him about Harland and KDB - yeah Harland has scored about 57 hat tricks this season and KDB smashes out the assists, we all know that. They should focus on how many clean sheets JS has contributed to and how bloody great he plays.

he speaks so well and eloquently - his accent is just the best, like a slightly Barns-leh/Manchester hybrid. And his hair in this 🥵 too much

Also didn’t realise they had Arsenal in FA cup! Friday night game sounds like it’s hopefully on TV at least 🙌🏻
You’ve summed it up perfectly. I love his accent. He’s just so beautiful In every way!!!
40D567A9-0E59-4733-97DC-A58E99E3757C.jpeg
E7C6ADF4-54CD-487A-B75A-0E7189CB5980.jpeg
1CEA9B35-C8AE-480B-96C9-009222B78A27.jpeg

• Heart

Very nervous to be playing arsenal for first time this season.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.