John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
poor bae flogging houses at least his hammy will be ok

sadly I don’t think photos do the sexy moment justice as you need to watch the scene with his accent

View attachment 1921124View attachment 1921125
Okay I can kiiiinda see it? May have to watch.

Anything to protect his hammy haha bless him

---

I don’t know how you’re all up so late. I’m always in bed dead early. Love an early night

Work is soooo quiet it’s a bit worrying

happy Monday everyone
View attachment 1921157View attachment 1921158View attachment 1921159View attachment 1921160
Happy Monday lovely! Hope it stays quiet for you though 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Okay I can kiiiinda see it? May have to watch.

Anything to protect his hammy haha bless him

---

Happy Monday lovely! Hope it stays quiet for you though 😘
I’m already out delivering so won’t get anything else today. It’s just a bit worrying. A lot of companies left us cos of the strikes so we don’t have as many parcels coming through. I’ve barely got any today!! And also mail has dropped 7% apparently. 😮😮

I woke up this morning thought it was Sunday. Gutted 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Do you think he will have requested it or just sent out there?
He requested, sorted it all then went and told them. His partner and kid haven’t been in Manchester since new year. Something’s definitely going on behind the scenes. He refused to warm up against wolves supposedly and then pep called him mr Cancelo. I want to know why he kicked off, all the Portugal boys didn’t seem to come back from the work cup in peak condition
I don’t think it’s rubbish. I thought something up a while ago when Cancelo posted something unprofessional on Jack Grealishs insta. I thought it was out of order and it’s sort if adding up.
What did he post?
Did @sugarfairy23 arrange this?
View attachment 1921847

He's got a lovely new headshot for his LinkedIn profile. He's just become partner in his accountancy firm.
View attachment 1921848
Side bar - these are glorious

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He requested, sorted it all then went and told them. His partner and kid haven’t been in Manchester since new year. Something’s definitely going on behind the scenes. He refused to warm up against wolves supposedly and then pep called him mr Cancelo. I want to know why he kicked off, all the Portugal boys didn’t seem to come back from the work cup in peak condition

What did he post?

Side bar - these are glorious
When Jack got MOTM he commented this (Jack's reply says duck you)
Screenshot_20230130_142253_Instagram.jpg

Obviously "bants" but is v unprofessional

He had problems in the WC too didn't he?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@mimimithis please take good care of Cancelo in Munich when he heads your way. 💙 I’ll miss him. But if it’s true he’s causing turmoil, then it’s good he’s leaving. I hope he does well.

I definitely think Bernardo is leaving in the summer but I suspect that’s been in the works for awhile and would have happened independently of Cancelo.

I have a feeling Ruben will stay.
---

Memories.
8910393E-1249-47F2-8147-7FFEC5DA54CF.jpeg

0AACFB86-7AA0-4D60-AF3A-2CDCAE422782.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
When Jack got MOTM he commented this (Jack's reply says duck you)
View attachment 1921875

Obviously "bants" but is v unprofessional

He had problems in the WC too didn't he?
It's really hard to judge banter from a friendship group you're not a part of but I do feel a bit of edge in the MOTM comment.

I always kind of liked Cancelo and felt bad for him for his tragic past and that burglary last year must have been awful. But if he's become a problem in the dressing room then it's right that he goes.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.