John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
if he doesn’t start tonight look for an angry girl in the stands throwing a tantrum x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes someones parents took it in. I really thought about it but he wouldn’t be able to roam around outside as I am on 2nd floor. It’s just he was so used to wandering around everywhere I thought it was unfair :(

WTF

Knackered bae Zzzz ZZzzz
I think you made the right decision. Some cats like going out some don’t. Mine turned himself into a house cat. Maybe if you moved or got a house cat you could have one one day.

• Heart
Just seen that JG video on his thread where he has to choose between two options and walk to the relevant side (is very cute)…

Can you imagine Baby having to do it 😂😂

He’d just stand still in the middle looking scared and lost like a beautiful little puppy 🤍

• Haha
  • Heart
Just seen that JG video on his thread where he has to choose between two options and walk to the relevant side (is very cute)…

Can you imagine Baby having to do it 😂😂

He’d just stand still in the middle looking scared and lost like a beautiful little puppy 🤍
I've got some big news for you SF

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The curls are looking exceptional. Do you think he puts anything on them. Or are they all natural baby View attachment 1914297
I may be wrong (very likely) but I’m sure there’s a video from somewhere back in the day where he confirms they’re au natural? Although I think it may have been pre glow up though 😂

Maybe Jack does his hair for him when he gets to training 🥰

9F461767-55C8-45D4-A6E0-E157FB041E0A.jpeg

Happy Friday ladies 💙💙💙

A1B492CE-F5C9-4A13-B3E8-89F75257CD42.jpeg

---

I've got some big news for you SF

How have I never seen this?! Thank you for bringing to my attention.

I’d like to say he did well with his decision making - but - the questions were stupid 😂

“Football with or without fans?”
“Pep or Southgate?”

He needs to do it again and we’ll do the questions and really scare him

Last edited:
  • Heart
I may be wrong (very likely) but I’m sure there’s a video from somewhere back in the day where he confirms they’re au natural? Although I think it may have been pre glow up though 😂

View attachment 1914546

Happy Friday ladies 💙💙💙

View attachment 1914547

---

I’d like to say he did well with his decision making - but - the questions were stupid 😂

“Pep or Southgate?”

Good lord. That first pic has me smitten as helll. They’re too cute for me to handle 🥰. I’m obsessed with his curls I’m so glad he embraced them!!’ They’re gorgeous

• Heart
Reactions: 3

View attachment 1914546

Happy Friday ladies 💙💙💙

View attachment 1914547

---

“Pep or Southgate?”

I need to know mundane things like what his favourite crisps are and his fave movie 😭

• Heart
I need to know mundane things like what his favourite crisps are and his fave movie 😭
Would he rather be too hot or too cold?
Does he like his popcorn sweet or salty?
Does he prefer beach holidays or city breaks?
Is his preference morning shag or an evening session?

• Heart
love it when you crack these out ❤

I wonder if he’s ever even been on a city break?
I’m sure he’d moan that we never get time
Beach John is probably preferable to City John anyway
Too lazy for a City break.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.