Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You inspired me today Gossgoss. I cancelled a Christmas social engagement because the logistics were stressing me out and I thought, why am I really going? I couldn't come up with a good enough answer so am I staying home instead and as soon as I decided, a weight was lifted, so thank you.
Iโ€™ve been cancelling things all my life. I love staying at home๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Starttheline

VIP Member
Cc @einahpets93 just found this squirrelled away in LO's kitchen. Asked what it was. He said it was a picture that made him sad because there was nowhere for him to sleep so that's why he hid it.. (it came when I ordered the Lounge set)

20221127_091314.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Omggggg you are my absolute favourite person in the world. If I wasnโ€™t horny enough for him today after @cobette masterpiece this has sent me over the edge. God he is perfect. Those shoulders and biceps

Iโ€™ve finished the fic & I loved it. Iโ€™m not usually a fan of them but I had to know what happened. And loved the ending. Also loved the two little girls. Loved their characters. Lauren is a better woman than I am. No way would I offer to babysit an exes daughter whilst he shagged into the night ๐Ÿ˜‚. I love the flashy prick more than ever ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Starttheline

VIP Member
Ooooh have you? It goes to my work email so havenโ€™t had a look because otherwise I feel obliged to do stuff
Will get a dispatch email on Tuesday apparently. I have conveniently run out of gin, so v good timing.

I think I'm going to miss the first half ๐Ÿ˜”

20221125_183335.jpg
Watching Wallace and Gromit before bedtime

• Heart
  • Sad

Donald23

VIP Member
I say this every tournament but Pickford is so irrationally angry, I bet if you stacked the plates wrong in his house heโ€™d go sick

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Noticed youโ€™ve been abit quieter than normal, is everything okay? Or just work really busy? Or just tell me none of my business itโ€™s honestly fine ๐Ÿ˜˜

Bae hug in case itโ€™s needed

View attachment 1755269
You are so sweet to ask. I am absolutely fine, thank you. Please don't worry.

I'm suffering from severe case of writer's block, one chapter posted in almost a month now, so I am spending the majority of my free time staring blankly at Word or googling complete nonsense in the name of 'research'.

I watched this press conference yesterday and it is everything.

• Heart

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
@strawberrysunshine_x ive just finished the fic now as well. Every time I came back to the thread you were always just a chapter ahead of me, it was like I was getting a little preview of what was to come ๐Ÿ˜‚ @cobette it was amazing though well done, I love the way you write ๐Ÿ‘ Whatโ€™s next, Iโ€™m thirsty for more ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
While bae (or his social media person, let's be real) was posting those IG pics, I was creating this masterpiece for everyone here. Graphic design is my passion. xx

MUAH ๐Ÿ˜˜

Picsart_22-11-25_18-00-24-536~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

lightbluebee

Hello everyone, I am not going to pretend I know how to use this site, I hope Iโ€™m doing this right ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I wanted to come on and thank you for the nice things you have said about my fics! I have had a little read and itโ€™s so lovely to know that people enjoy the silly things I come up with in my head.

๐Ÿ’™

• Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
Thank you to @einahpets93 for the title suggestion. ๐Ÿ˜˜

First Group Stage match has been won 6:2, with an unfortunate last minute penalty given... Bae looked amazing all throughout the match, otherwise, as proven below (thanks to @Violetroselily and her magical picture-finding skills).

Not to forget this:

And this:
WhatsApp Image 2022-11-21 at 16.58.34.jpeg

• Heart