John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so late...

❤ ❤ ❤

I've backed myself into a corner because I wanted to include the World Cup, but it in the grand scheme of the plot, it doesn't add anything, so it feels so meh to write, even though I was excited about writing it. It all just feels like we've read it all before. Hopefully it will all come together nicely :oops:

I'm sorry you are struggling too; I think you are definitely in holiday mode, and you don't need writing as the escape from real life it usually is.

I'm going to miss the match on Friday 😭😭

You gave yourself a lot of work with the Christmas ones. I have done exactly the same as you and started something new. I now have three Aimee ones shots that are at various stages.

I'm sure you are right and one day everything will just click but I would love to be able to sit in front of my laptop and have words just come instead of literally forcing myself to write towards a target.

It is 2018 WC John (maybe my favourite), he was a baby, but he had grown so much in the 2 years he had been at City and it is so nice to see.
Aw, love. I adored the last chapter. It's such a nice insight into their dynamic away from all the drama, away from Gigi, too. It might not add anything substantial in your eyes, perhaps, but it's so amazing to see them grow alongside each other, and support the other any way they can (well, and sneakily go for a shag or two). I, for one, do not believe it'll be any kind of repetition, because you're that good a writer, but please, do take all the time you need and want, or, perhaps, like @lou_claire91 suggested, write something else.

I'm struggling through the same thing, I feel like anything I write I've already read either in my own story, or - even worse - in someone else's, and I cannot tell you the amount of paragraphs I've deleted in the last few days alone because of that fear of plagiarism and repetition. I do miss my John and Soph together, so I'll keep trying and see where it goes. I still have her birthday on BF, and 2 matches, and a 3rd coming up on LF, so perhaps footie will keep me going (not Germany, obviously, because that was rubbish today).

Have you ever tried writing exercises? Or these little prompts you can find everywhere? Those might help unclog your writing pores and get you going again. I hope and wish it for you, I don't want to see you frustrated by something you so obviously enjoy. ❤❤❤

Completely feel you with the writers block!! this has definitely made me feel more detached recently!

I’m halfway through my Xmas fics and not happy with any yet and have no desire to write any more! I even did the worst thing which was think of a completely different idea and write like 5k words about that which has annoyed me as I could have spent my time finishing what I need to!

I’m currently trying to write a one shot for Friday and my mind is like completely somewhere else!

it will all of a sudden come back! 🤍
How you can write and keep up with multiple stories is a mystery to me, you are so amazing at it, too. I'm in awe. I hope you can find your writing mojo, too, and keep gracing us with all those brilliant and sometimes smutty pieces you write so well. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good morning, everyone! Hope you have a good day. ❤ The highlight of my day will be watching the Portugal game. Looking forward to seeing Ruben, Bernardo, and Joao.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy Thanksgiving ladies!

This is so late...

Aw, love. I adored the last chapter. It's such a nice insight into their dynamic away from all the drama, away from Gigi, too. It might not add anything substantial in your eyes, perhaps, but it's so amazing to see them grow alongside each other, and support the other any way they can (well, and sneakily go for a shag or two). I, for one, do not believe it'll be any kind of repetition, because you're that good a writer, but please, do take all the time you need and want, or, perhaps, like @lou_claire91 suggested, write something else.

I'm struggling through the same thing, I feel like anything I write I've already read either in my own story, or - even worse - in someone else's, and I cannot tell you the amount of paragraphs I've deleted in the last few days alone because of that fear of plagiarism and repetition. I do miss my John and Soph together, so I'll keep trying and see where it goes. I still have her birthday on BF, and 2 matches, and a 3rd coming up on LF, so perhaps footie will keep me going (not Germany, obviously, because that was rubbish today).

Have you ever tried writing exercises? Or these little prompts you can find everywhere? Those might help unclog your writing pores and get you going again. I hope and wish it for you, I don't want to see you frustrated by something you so obviously enjoy. ❤❤❤

How you can write and keep up with multiple stories is a mystery to me, you are so amazing at it, too. I'm in awe. I hope you can find your writing mojo, too, and keep gracing us with all those brilliant and sometimes smutty pieces you write so well. 🥰
Thank you Mimi.

I am with you on the repetition thing, I think it is the nature of the beast when you are writing chicklit like we are that there's only so many things you can write. It's definitely hard to keep it fresh.

The prompts are a good idea, I have been writing some future scenes that I am keen to get to but just need to get over this roadblock.

Morning darlings. Ps how good is my camera on my new phone 😂😂 look at the beautiful boy View attachment 1756433View attachment 1756434
Look at his beautiful eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Greg James has played the clip of John talking about Dave twice this morning and it makes working very difficult 🥵 😂

Agree with the others about writing @cobette it will come back but also don’t force it. It should be fun and a release, not giving you extra stress 😔 we love everything you write too so you can’t go wrong whatever words do come out.

Are you you having people over for Thanksgiving today?

Morning darlings. Ps how good is my camera on my new phone 😂😂 look at the beautiful boy View attachment 1756433View attachment 1756434
Such a beautiful boy 💙

• Heart
DC86EB01-A645-456B-874C-940BBB7A626E.jpeg
3CDC2359-5831-4439-AC54-79BE61B6F179.jpeg
86F27DD7-9781-429A-A763-63F1357CAED5.jpeg
B7AC8D7F-47D7-426C-AC1C-934D907778CB.jpeg
03FBF80D-E12F-405C-B4F9-D4A1C2C79DA8.jpeg
A37813A5-FC97-4289-88C6-DA85C7A3F7B7.jpeg
2486AAD4-3C85-4605-B7A7-5B8EC18D434A.jpeg

Bottom one isn’t really an Xmas pressies but by the time RLF gets round to finishing his room it’ll be Xmas 2024😊😂🤔. Pls ignore my filthy bed as the dog has made a mess off his mucky belly wish I knew that before I sat down .. love a fresh bed but can’t be arsed to change it.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 1756535View attachment 1756536View attachment 1756537View attachment 1756538View attachment 1756539View attachment 1756540View attachment 1756541
Bottom one isn’t really an Xmas pressies but by the time RLF gets round to finishing his room it’ll be Xmas 2024😊😂🤔. Pls ignore my filthy bed as the dog has made a mess off his mucky belly wish I knew that before I sat down .. love a fresh bed but can’t be arsed to change it.
Oh wow can you be my mum please!
He’ll be so excited Christmas morning with all of that 🥰

• Heart
View attachment 1756535View attachment 1756536View attachment 1756537View attachment 1756538View attachment 1756539View attachment 1756540View attachment 1756541
That's the craft set we have! I bought some Dino cutlery and a new water bottle from asda the other day and meant to tell you

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That's the craft set we have! I bought some Dino cutlery and a new water bottle from asda the other day and meant to tell you
omg I’ll have to have look. All those things were from the works 😊

72AD999D-A046-4F44-915C-EF1AC9131B9E.jpeg
AA4AC48A-ED38-404F-9467-84B5C82FAB4E.jpeg
8D7F03E6-42D5-4A52-A699-4FB16913DA69.jpeg

Oh wow can you be my mum please!
He’ll be so excited Christmas morning with all of that 🥰
Aww 😍😂 I hope so. I’m not getting much else. I think Just a few things for his Xmas eve box and some new jammies that’s about it ❤

• Heart
I love all the dino bits! He is going to be so pleased. The bedding is gorgeous too. I'd have on my bed.

You are a lovely mummy, my mum would never have let me have a craft set like that, she'd say too much mess. We were never allowed to paint.

Smiling because he's playing kiss chase again. Why won't he play it with us?!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I love all the dino bits! He is going to be so pleased. The bedding is gorgeous too. I'd have on my bed.

You are a lovely mummy, my mum would never have let me have a craft set like that, she'd say too much mess. We were never allowed to paint.

Smiling because he's playing kiss chase again. Why won't he play it with us?!
Aww 😭😭 that’s so sad. You know I don’t remember painting much as a child either. I haven’t actually got him any paints. I might get some of them. I got a set last year and it was crap he wasn’t interested. The bedding and curtains are beautiful I can’t wait to put them up and on!!!

3E6978ED-1624-4F7F-9706-CC2C479B0222.jpeg

• Heart
Ahh I found the interview with GQ Raz did when he spoke about John ❤❤❤ So sweet.

3:53 onward

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Bae trying to catch HK for @Violetroselily :

View attachment 1756918

Like he premium Pokémon he is, he probably didn’t let himself be caught. 😂
Between this pic and all those with Slabhead and of course all the other regular boyfriends, it makes me very sad that literally the best song that always comes to mind to request of Alexa is "I'm A Flirt" from a convicted felon & sex offender and all around piece of tit R. Kelly. 😠

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.