John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omggggg you are my absolute favourite person in the world. If I wasn’t horny enough for him today after @cobette masterpiece this has sent me over the edge. God he is perfect. Those shoulders and biceps

I’ve finished the fic & I loved it. I’m not usually a fan of them but I had to know what happened. And loved the ending. Also loved the two little girls. Loved their characters. Lauren is a better woman than I am. No way would I offer to babysit an exes daughter whilst he shagged into the night 😂. I love the flashy prick more than ever 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
His torso!!! Better than Olympic swimmers. Okay maybe not better, but nearly equal.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
His torso!!! Better than Olympic swimmers. Okay maybe not better, but nearly equal.
He is a god. I had to have it as my pp. this year just keeps on getting better for bae. Why’s he so hot 😭😭😭😭. I want his babies

I would love to relive this day
I have relived it!!!!!!!

@Just Drive this is better than that day

I would love to relive this day
I have relived it!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ve sent it to my friend who doesn’t find him attractive and said how can you not fancy this. Jude’s put it on his story 🥺🥺🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1762510

A bit late on this as I was mending a sock and watching ARG-MEX. Me, the wife that never was or will be. 😂

And I was just thinking yesterday when I saw Kyle swimming in "Our Three Rehabbing Lions" that we really need to see bae in the pool again. Also wondered who is the best swimmer. I was not particularly impressed with Kyle's breaststroke. 😜
Bae looked like a good swimmer, nice stroke heh heh

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He is a god. I had to have it as my pp. this year just keeps on getting better for bae. Why’s he so hot 😭😭😭😭. I want his babies

I have relived it!!!!!!!

I have relived it!!!!!!!

I agree! This photo is god tier hotness. @lou_claire91 for next Prime Minister!

Lots of sunshine and heat, perfect for a sloth like me.

Oh that’s lovely. ❤ I’m so glad you’re enjoying yourself.

• Heart
Omggggg you are my absolute favourite person in the world. If I wasn’t horny enough for him today after @cobette masterpiece this has sent me over the edge. God he is perfect. Those shoulders and biceps

I’ve finished the fic & I loved it. I’m not usually a fan of them but I had to know what happened. And loved the ending. Also loved the two little girls. Loved their characters. Lauren is a better woman than I am. No way would I offer to babysit an exes daughter whilst he shagged into the night 😂. I love the flashy prick more than ever 😉
I knew you'd end up somehow loving him even more! What a day you've had ❤

• Heart
@strawberrysunshine_x ive just finished the fic now as well. Every time I came back to the thread you were always just a chapter ahead of me, it was like I was getting a little preview of what was to come 😂 @cobette it was amazing though well done, I love the way you write 👏 What’s next, I’m thirsty for more 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@strawberrysunshine_x is experiencing a renaissance of her bae love today. ❤
He’s not human. Why am I not his wife
19171E17-8C77-4B94-8750-2D51DDE231D8.jpeg
7D6DD0A8-97F1-4510-9C45-A655C9292BFD.jpeg
1CC92ECF-2205-4EEF-B187-DF78A8C62D83.jpeg
2DB5A49E-5333-48A3-9851-34374C70700E.jpeg
75544A8F-0F85-490B-A260-6C1CA3FA4548.jpeg
F38F5458-1F47-40E5-9960-14F571853408.jpeg
546B0520-4348-434E-9126-FAEB922C6CE8.jpeg
BDA1A222-7138-48D2-968F-0263EF24E77C.jpeg
848093D3-E8FC-499F-843E-D87D921C6E88.jpeg
F38A2A6C-8796-4395-A718-9B0C0359E636.jpeg

@strawberrysunshine_x ive just finished the fic now as well. Every time I came back to the thread you were always just a chapter ahead of me, it was like I was getting a little preview of what was to come 😂 @cobette it was amazing though well done, I love the way you write 👏 What’s next, I’m thirsty for more 😂
Omg I’m sorry 🙈😭 hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I need to read the Beth one next ❤

• Heart
  • Heart
  • Sick
gorg beach

have you watched the rehab city vid yet
I have, and I loved it, Macc!

Sound Effect Bae had me laughing. 😂

I believe medical staff often fly under the supporters' radar, when it comes to who's responsible for the players' fitness. Especially the physiotherapists are doing so much work behind the scenes with getting them match fit again, and keeping them and their bodies on a level where they can function properly and not suffer setback after setback. I found the interview segments quite nice, although I wouldn't have minded a more clinical approach to their ways to recovery, too (just professional curiosity, really, more than anything). It's quite understandable why that wasn't possible, though.

I also liked it being acknowledged (by Bae no less) that while patients come in with all their problems, health-wise and otherwise, and unload them on us, we don't do the same. People tend to forget that quite easily that we are merely human, too.

What I adored was Kalv's admission that he called his mum and then also called Kyle - it just shows how much he is valued within the team and especially with the younger players. Underrated player. ❤ And that the Yorkshire trio was there for each other through all the steps until they were ready to play and/or called up to the NT. So sweet.

2022 bae is waving at 2018 bae in the rear view mirror. For me it’s not even a debate anymore.

I’m still not over the JG ones.
Same. Absolutely same.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.