John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So @Just Drive and @WylieWyles are you team USAMT please forgive me if I get too excited and am inadvertently rude about USA team
Be as rude as you like, my friend. I am Team England. I don’t follow MLS and the only player I’ve heard of is Pulisic and that’s only because he’s Chelsea. Thanks to @Violetroselily I now know there are a few players on the US side who are in the Prem and one in the Bundesliga. I had no idea.

I’ll get us started: the US warm up shirts look like a child’s paint splatter. WTF.

Absolutely not. I can barely name 3 of the US players.
Right? Who are these people? I can’t even bring myself to care. Sorry, homeland, but it’s all about England today. (The pundits on Fox - big shock - are so cringe. Embarrassing.)

Tell me about your burger please 🤣
Haha, bbq sauce, avocado, lettuce, no cheese. Mac and cheese on the side.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Be as rude as you like, my friend. I am Team England. I don’t follow MLS and the only player I’ve heard of is Pulisic and that’s only because he’s Chelsea. Thanks to @Violetroselily I now know there are a few players on the US side who are in the Prem and one in the Bundesliga. I had no idea.

I’ll get us started: the US warm up shirts look like a child’s paints splatter. WTF.

Right? Who are these people? I can’t even bring myself to care. Sorry, homeland, but it’s all about England today. (The pundits on Fox - big shock - are so cringe. Embarrassing.)

Haha, bbq sauce, avocado, lettuce, no cheese. Mac and cheese on the side.
Oh that sounds good (but I’d have cheese) I’ve found a lasagne in the oven that I’ll throw in at kick off and it’ll be ready at half time.
fuming I’m not at the pub!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ooooh have you? It goes to my work email so haven’t had a look because otherwise I feel obliged to do stuff
Will get a dispatch email on Tuesday apparently. I have conveniently run out of gin, so v good timing.

I think I'm going to miss the first half 😔

20221125_183335.jpg
Watching Wallace and Gromit before bedtime

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
408E1C95-583E-4A72-8C04-71A902DEB4EE.jpeg

CC in the background to there!

You found it in the oven? 🤔

He
Is
So
bleeping
Fit
Lol for the oven 🤣

Will get a dispatch email on Tuesday apparently. I have conveniently run out of gin, so v good timing.

I think I'm going to miss the first half 😔

View attachment 1759999Watching Wallace and Gromit before bedtime
When I move, I’ll take a photo of our cocktail cupboard for you

Glad you found something to eat! Can you still go to the pub, though?

2022 WC bae is rivaling 2018 WC bae for me. He has looked amazing.
Noooo, I’ll miss the beginning.

@Starttheline
you need to keep stocked hun
8ED54C15-D2D5-4A6C-A68B-2F61BFC97949.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks for keeping an eye on everyone @maccamacc

My nail girl was over also in a rush to get home as she was super sleepy and I am now hurrying to get back for KO

Almost went red glitter but then I remembered I have my next appointment on 18th so will wait until then. I am going go regret not going shorter.

20221125_185013.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.