John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve read up to Megan packing her bags and going to stay with her mum. Not gonna lie I feel very sorry for Megan throughout. But who can blame Aimee. I’d 100% be his bit on the side too!!! Hattie & Rosie absolutely melt me. Everyone needs a friend like Chloe. Can’t wait to see how it ends. Do I have a lot left to read??
Also I am glad you felt sorry for Megan, it was important to me it was clear she was just a normal girl and not some evil girlfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oooh morning sex with John. That’s my absolute dream 😭

I am at work and I am laughing so hard at this.

That was my fave scene but I have since revised that decision.

I am so glad you like it, has made my day.
Darling I loveeeee it. I need to get to the end. You’re very talented. You need to get on kindle unlimited ❤ What would you have as the book cover

D5DDE71E-9AE6-4FF9-8E1F-1D300DE059BF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m loving that we’re discovering/rediscovering all the fics from our talented Tattlers. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yep, I'm generally alright, just feel extra unsettled, overwhelmed, and on edge but can't really figure out why. I mean, I'm always feeling like this but usually not this much, esp on a Saturday. Maybe it's just worrying about going back to work on Monday and being alone and having to manage things like meals and my dog again. Also getting the birthday blues as usual

Was just watching France v Denmark with my brother who played a couple seasons of soccer (sorry 😝) in high school, but hasn't really followed it since then. He asked me to remind him how the offside rule works. 😊

Did you see that CC will be on Lion's Den tomorrow?
That’s sad you’re feeling like that, hate that you have the Monday dread on a Saturday, try and do something nice to take your mind off things.

Bless your bro 🤣 but I’m not sure what game he played… I’ve never heard of soccer 😝😉

I didn’t know he was on, no. Do they normally make it available to watch after?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'd love to write a John one but I don't think I know him well enough. He's a mere cameo in mine. I'm leaving it to the professionals

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That’s sad you’re feeling like that, hate that you have the Monday dread on a Saturday, try and do something nice to take your mind off things.

Bless your bro 🤣 but I’m not sure what game he played… I’ve never heard of soccer 😝😉

I didn’t know he was on, no. Do they normally make it available to watch after?
Thanks ❤

Yeah, it'll be on YouTube to watch on demand and even if you start watching when it's live you can rewind if you missed any (at least on YT). It's scheduled to stream live at 12:30 pm GMT tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Watching the Argentina-Mexico game now. Oh hello, Nico Ottamendi, old friend. His face sure brought back some memories.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why did I message a guy on Bumble 3 days ago in a moment of normal human behavior and hope? Like I sent the first message (on Bumble you have to, with men). WTF, me.

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe how quickly you’ve read it! You’ll be done by tonight.

Must be nice to read it all in one go, like binge watching a box set. Whereas I was waiting on the edge of my seat for each chapter to be added on 😂
I loved doing this too but then when I finished I wished I had taken my time

• Heart
Reactions: 3
oh_stunning.jpg

A bit late on this as I was mending a sock and watching ARG-MEX. Me, the wife that never was or will be. 😂

And I was just thinking yesterday when I saw Kyle swimming in "Our Three Rehabbing Lions" that we really need to see bae in the pool again. Also wondered who is the best swimmer. I was not particularly impressed with Kyle's breaststroke. 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.