John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are so lovely. Yes I'm fine thank you, I just don't have much to say for myself so will just bring you photos instead
I thought you had perhaps wanked yourself into silence, a sort of blissful nirvana of rabbits and eggs ❤❤.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I have seen at least 3 mini billboard type things today with Dec dancing to Muller Rice Rice Baby, and I heard him sing it on the radio. Wish John was advertising gravel or something instead.

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
They are doing really well thank you, new bab has slotted right in like she's always been there 🥺

How has your morning been?
Love to hear it. I’m glad they’re well. My morning was fine, thank you. Lots of football. Later today I will go to a relative’s house for the big dinner. I’m not staying long. It’s too people-y.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sneak peek of my afternoon

PXL_20221124_174643254.jpg

PXL_20221124_192430480~2.jpg

And please keep me in your thoughts, I've had the horn melody from "We're On the Ball" stuck in my head all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You inspired me today Gossgoss. I cancelled a Christmas social engagement because the logistics were stressing me out and I thought, why am I really going? I couldn't come up with a good enough answer so am I staying home instead and as soon as I decided, a weight was lifted, so thank you.
I’ve been cancelling things all my life. I love staying at home😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thoughts on Richarlison. I can’t warm to him but absolutely loved this moment:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning everyone. Happy match day 😊😊. Dropped LO off at nursery and it’s pj day today for a local hospice. They all look sooooo cute. One lil one has a gruffalo dressing down on and another girl has the fluffiest pink dressing down. Just cleaned up & now running myself a bath 🛁 did some online shopping this morning. Got my mother in law some pjs for £4 in matalan sale 😂

anyone doing anything nice today
CE21DBE1-7726-4AF7-B1BB-0547A1269EA7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.