John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this! I find if I have it, I drink it, and then because I WFH most of the time I end up having no weekend/weekday distinction.

Tonight I do have red wine. LO demanded RLF tonight and he's already prepped tea, so I'm watching the match! Screw you gender stereotypes.
Yeah we just like to have a variety in stock
We’re really into our spiced rum at the minute - so warming.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
No I agree with you. I’m just saying our Cobette absolutely loves bae 2018. But I’m obsessed with this one ❤❤❤

Omg. This is enough to send meeeeee over the edge. Why is he so bleeping hot. Show me ur nails pls honey xx
20221125_185013.jpg

I have one more before Christmas, so will get red glitter then

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No I agree with you. I’m just saying our Cobette absolutely loves bae 2018. But I’m obsessed with this one ❤❤❤

Omg. This is enough to send meeeeee over the edge. Why is he so bleeping hot. Show me ur nails pls honey xx
I guess 2018 is when the world was introduced to bae. So understandable a soft spot.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I have one more before Christmas, so will get red glitter then
Love them. These are still Christmassy in their own right. You have lovely natural nails ❤ Mine are gross at the minute. One is lifting up a bit & im trying to ignore it 🤷🏼‍♀️

I guess 2018 is when the world was introduced to bae. So understandable a soft spot.
And it was the red kit wasn’t it? His arse looked sublime

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh no my nerves have arrived I might have to switch over and provoke a goal

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.