John Stones #46 His hugs with Picks make us want to drop our knicks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed you’ve been abit quieter than normal, is everything okay? Or just work really busy? Or just tell me none of my business it’s honestly fine 😘

Bae hug in case it’s needed

View attachment 1755269
You are so sweet to ask. I am absolutely fine, thank you. Please don't worry.

I'm suffering from severe case of writer's block, one chapter posted in almost a month now, so I am spending the majority of my free time staring blankly at Word or googling complete nonsense in the name of 'research'.

I watched this press conference yesterday and it is everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just watched this. Bae “roared” so gently like he was acting out the part of the lion in a bedtime story. :ROFLMAO:
I thought this too. A baby roar in many ways…

Look at his cheeky little face in this one! 🥹

of course him and Kyle are up to something

Good content thanks for sharing. I am not surprised we haven’t seen much of Dave if they are making that kind of racket.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I'm suffering from severe case of writer's block, one chapter posted in almost a month now, so I am spending the majority of my free time staring blankly at Word or googling complete nonsense in the name of 'research'.

I’m sorry about the writer’s block. You’re a wonderful writer and I know you’ll overcome this temporary obstacle soon.

Bae is so sweet and earnest in that press conference.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Any way we could help you unblock your writing genius?❤

I get it, I can relate. I have all these ideas, but I cannot bring them onto the page. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm sure if bae is extra sexy in the next match that might unblock some writers. And if not, well, we will all have had a nice time.

• Heart

Completely feel you with the writers block!! this has definitely made me feel more detached recently!

I’m halfway through my Xmas fics and not happy with any yet and have no desire to write any more! I even did the worst thing which was think of a completely different idea and write like 5k words about that which has annoyed me as I could have spent my time finishing what I need to!

I’m currently trying to write a one shot for Friday and my mind is like completely somewhere else!

it will all of a sudden come back! 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Glad you are okay ❤

Is that 2018 World Cup John? He was just a baby compared to now 🥺

• Heart
Any way we could help you unblock your writing genius?❤

I get it, I can relate. I have all these ideas, but I cannot bring them onto the page. 😩
❤ ❤ ❤

I've backed myself into a corner because I wanted to include the World Cup, but it in the grand scheme of the plot, it doesn't add anything, so it feels so meh to write, even though I was excited about writing it. It all just feels like we've read it all before. Hopefully it will all come together nicely :oops:

I'm sorry you are struggling too; I think you are definitely in holiday mode, and you don't need writing as the escape from real life it usually is.

I'm sure if bae is extra sexy in the next match that might unblock some writers. And if not, well, we will all have had a nice time.
I'm going to miss the match on Friday 😭😭

Completely feel you with the writers block!! this has definitely made me feel more detached recently!

I’m halfway through my Xmas fics and not happy with any yet and have no desire to write any more! I even did the worst thing which was think of a completely different idea and write like 5k words about that which has annoyed me as I could have spent my time finishing what I need to!

I’m currently trying to write a one shot for Friday and my mind is like completely somewhere else!

it will all of a sudden come back! 🤍
You gave yourself a lot of work with the Christmas ones. I have done exactly the same as you and started something new. I now have three Aimee ones shots that are at various stages.

I'm sure you are right and one day everything will just click but I would love to be able to sit in front of my laptop and have words just come instead of literally forcing myself to write towards a target.

Glad you are okay ❤

Is that 2018 World Cup John? He was just a baby compared to now 🥺
It is 2018 WC John (maybe my favourite), he was a baby, but he had grown so much in the 2 years he had been at City and it is so nice to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
❤ ❤ ❤

I've backed myself into a corner because I wanted to include the World Cup, but it in the grand scheme of the plot, it doesn't add anything, so it feels so meh to write, even though I was excited about writing it. It all just feels like we've read it all before. Hopefully it will all come together nicely :oops:

I'm sorry you are struggling too; I think you are definitely in holiday mode, and you don't need writing as the escape from real life it usually is.

I'm going to miss the match on Friday 😭😭

You gave yourself a lot of work with the Christmas ones. I have done exactly the same as you and started something new. I now have three Aimee ones shots that are at various stages.

I'm sure you are right and one day everything will just click but I would love to be able to sit in front of my laptop and have words just come instead of literally forcing myself to write towards a target.

It is 2018 WC John (maybe my favourite), he was a baby, but he had grown so much in the 2 years he had been at City and it is so nice to see.
It’s sometimes so much easier to just write something that all of a sudden gives you all these ideas rather than ‘fillers’! I’m at WC in my Pep one too but it literally is just filler for me but I spent ages just researching tit instead of actually writing!

I ended up making the book cover for my Christmas one like I haven’t still got to write the majority of it 🤦🏻‍♀️

I feel your pain here! I hate looking at the word document and lack of increase in word count and finding m

• Heart
It's pay weekend so I am supposed to work a specific shift, I tried to be really cheeky and finish a little early to be home in time for it but I got caught 😭
you gotta pay the little blighters I guess ☹

• Heart
I’ll also reply to your comment above, @cobette , in a second, because my Chilean aunt - proud kitchen general that she is - is in dire need of eggs and other things to win the battle of this meal prep. So I’m doing my niece-ly duty and going. BRB.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ll also reply to your comment above, @cobette , in a second, because my Chilean aunt - proud kitchen general that she is - is in dire need of eggs and other things to win the battle of this meal prep. So I’m doing my niece-ly duty and going. BRB.
What is your family having tomorrow?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What is your family having tomorrow?
We’re apparently going for an American-Chilean mix here, as far as I can see so far - we have a turkey marinating right now and cranberry sauce and potatoes ready to boil, but we also have empanadas with minced meat and with seafood, we have green bean salad with avocado, pastel de choclo which is an oven-baked corn-pie, avocado salad, different desserts… and dare under 10 people, so we might just feed the neighbourhood, too. 😂

What about you? Any nice food traditions?

• Heart
We’re apparently going for an American-Chilean mix here, as far as I can see so far - we have a turkey marinating right now and cranberry sauce and potatoes ready to boil, but we also have empanadas with minced meat and with seafood, we have green bean salad with avocado, pastel de choclo which is an oven-baked corn-pie, avocado salad, different desserts… and dare under 10 people, so we might just feed the neighbourhood, too. 😂

What about you? Any nice food traditions?
That sounds delectable, especially the corn pie. I love the Chilean fusion idea! Ours will be the usual turkey, ham, stuffing, green beans, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, salads, and various pies (pumpkin, apple, chocolate cream). Nothing too inventive.

• Heart
That sounds delectable, especially the corn pie. I love the Chilean fusion idea! Ours will be the usual turkey, ham, stuffing, green beans, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, salads, and various pies (pumpkin, apple, chocolate cream). Nothing too inventive.
That sounds really lovely, too. Are all your family members coming together, or is it just your immediate family?

We don’t have Thanksgiving in Germany - Erntedankfest might be what comes closes, but barely anyone celebrates it, and it’s definitely not a national holiday - so I’m enjoying getting to know all these lovely traditions and soaking them up right now.

Bae really Is looking particularly fine these days 😍
isn’t he just? 🥰

11855F6E-21D3-427A-BC79-BED3AE3287A5.jpeg
26CDDD44-5385-40DA-95C8-C70D0DBF110E.jpeg
CF1106D3-5AA3-4D6A-9D19-D5B7ABE0ABB7.jpeg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.